Prompto x reader

We've been on the road for a while now. We are on our way to meet everybody at the beach. Prompto is driving (pray for me). Since the wedding we all haven't hung out in a while so it'll be nice to do that again.

"What are you thinking about Zel?"

"Just praying that we'll make it in one piece babe."

"Oh come on, I'm not that bad." He says taking his eyes off the road for a quick second to give me a dirty look.

"I was just thinking about how much fun we're gonna have at the beach for a week."

"Yeah it's going to be so much fun to have the gang all back together again."

"Noct told me he has big news to tell everyone."

"Really? I wonder what's it about"

"No clue but look I can see the beach."

Time skip

"Long time no see" Noctis says coming over to great us."

"Seems like you guys are doing well" say Gladio giving Prompto a high five and winking in my direction.

"Yeah unlike you big guy, you can't keep the same girl for more than a week." Prompto says.

"And here they go" says Ignis.

As they are having a friendly conversation with each other Luna comes over to me. "Seems like things haven't changed at all." She says.

"Your right, so how's the married life been treating you?"

"It's honestly been a dream come true. I mean we adjusted to the change rather quickly. We don't argue which is very nice. We took a break from all the stress and work on our honeymoon. We had lots of fun if you know what I mean."

"Your so gross." I say pushing her slightly.

"Oh please you act like you and Prompto haven't."

"We... well"

"You mean you and Promto haven't..." she got cut off by loud yelling.

"What do you mean you haven't had sex with her. Are you stupid of something. You've been together for almost two years now!" Gladio yells.

"Hey just because you knock up girls on the weekly doesn't mean I can't wait to have sex!" Prompto yells.

"I'm astounded that you haven't done it yet." Ignis says pushing up his glasses.

"Not you to specs" He says getting frustrated.

"Come on guys give him a break." Noctis says breaking up the argument.

So that's what she meant. Sure I've thought about sex but We've been so busy lately we just moved in together a month ago and I think Prompto wants to wait till we get married so I never put much thought into it.

Time skip

Lunch was amazing like always thanks to Ignis. We all decided to lay out in the sun to relax after eating so much.