Wakka x Reader

Drinking some tea and reading getting ready for bed. The character in the book is waiting for her boyfriend to return home from a long day at work.

Sigh " I miss him"

You haven't seen Wakka in a few days due to him practicing for a blitzball tournament. Guess that's the price to pay when dating the captain.

Continuing reading the character hears the door open and the familiar sounds of foot steps.

"Honey I'm home!" The man calls.

"Oh sweetie how I missed you."

You put the book down with another sigh thinking you'll just have to read it at some other time.

Putting the book up and grabbing your cup of tea you head to the kitchen to put your now empty cup in the sink to wash it.

"Bout time ya put that book away."

You jump at the voice that startled you and quickly realized who said it.

"Wakka!" You put the cup in the sink and quickly reach him and give him a hug.

"I take it that you missed me." He says hugging your smaller frame into his larger frame.

"Of course I missed you! How long have you been in here?" I say not letting go.

"Long enough to know that whatever you're reading was making you sigh."

You now smiling with a small smile finally let go of him. "The girl in the book was waiting on her boyfriend to come home and he did and it just reminded me how much I miss you."

"Well no need to miss me anymore," He leans down to give you a quick kiss on your lips. You standing on your tip toes to meet him half way.

"I'll be staying the night, that is if it's okay with you?"

"Of course it is. Come on it's late. You need to get some rest for your tournament tomorrow."

Walking to your room and you feel him grabbing your hand noticing how perfect your small hand fits with his.

~End~
I'm sorry it's short but hopefully you like it. Of course if you want more just say so and I'll be glad to do another.

As always thanks for requesting and reading! Love you guys!