dix - neuf

TAEHYUNG.

"We're going home Namjoon, come on" Taehyung said, pulling on Namjoon's arm. He was hungover, very hungover. The night before, Taehyung had dragged him to his container home and put him to bed. He changed him, fed him and cleaned him when he threw the food back up all over the floor. God, it was like having a kid.

Now, Taehyung was trying to convince him to get out of bed and go to Jin's. Go home. Namjoon was pretending to still be asleep. In actual fact, he felt heavy. His heart had sunk once again and all he could think about was Jin's tear stained face as Namjoon yelled at him.  It made his head hurt more that it already did which he'd originally thought was impossible.

"Hyung please. We miss you already. It's only been a day. Me and Jungkook were looking for you since yesterday morning" Taehyung rambled, playing with his hands. He was sat on the end of Namjoon's stained mattress that smelt awful and felt damp, feeling very sorry for his hyung.

Taehyung hated change. It scared him so much. He just wanted everything to go back to how it was with everyone at Jin's house, living happily together.

Namjoon cracked when he heard sniffle from the end of his bed. He sat up to see Taehyung curled up in a ball, sobbing. He patted his friend's head softly. Taehyung cried and cried and cried until he'd cried so much tears were no longer falling down his cheeks.

"Come on Tae. I'll go home. We can go back to before. Please don't cry anymore" Namjoon said, his voice cracking. Taehyung hugged Namjoon, whispering a thanks as he did. Namjoon smiled and rubbed Taehyung's back as the younger embraced him. Namjoon felt Taehyun's pain. They both ran away, even though it was for very different reasons they still both knew what it was like to be alone with nothing. To be frightened of everyone and everything just because they might take them away.

They walked to Jin's in silence, Taehyung occasionally sniffling. Namjoon wasn't sure if he was still crying or if it was because of the freezing cold. It was a bit of both. They walked up to the porch of Jin's home, Namjoon was so nervous he was shaking, Taehyung was just happy to have him home. Taehyung pushed the front door open, greeted with Jin and Jimin's loud singing coming from the living room.

Taehyung smiled and walked into the living room after telling Namjoon to wait in the foyer. The two stopped singing when the boy walked into the room.

"Did you find him? Is he okay?" Jimin bombarded him with questions, his shyness fading away even after Taehyung had found them singing very loudly along to Girls Generation's Gee. Jimin's question's made Namjoon's heart fill with hope. Maybe they didn't hate him.

"You might as well call Jungkook" Taehyung said, his acting skills coming into play as he pretended to be upset. Jimin froze as Jin rose from his spot on the couch.

"Wh-what why? T-Tae please" Jin's voice shook as he spoke, scared of the news Taehyung brought home.

"Because, not only did I find him! Guess who's here! Namjoon get your ass in here, uh hyung" he grinned. Namjoon sheepishly entered the room. He was still shaking, absolutly terrified of what they'd say. He opened his eyes when he felt a pair arms wrap around his body. All he saw was a mop of brown hair. All he heard were quiet sobs, muffled by his shirt.

"Never leave again you idiot" Jin whispered. Namjoon smiled and encircled his arms around Jin's waist.

"I'm so sorry Jin" He mumbled into the older's hair. Jin stepped back, looking Namjoon in the eye. That was Taehyung's cue. He dragged Jimin out of the room, leaving Namjoon and Jin to talk.

He dragged Jimin into the kitchen, making sure to leave both doors open so he could hear everything that was going on. Jimin noticed and shut the kitchen door, tutting at Taehyung.

"Let them have their privacy Tae, they need it" he said before taking a seat at the counter in the middle of the room. Taehyung sighed and sat across from him.

"So when does Yoongi arrive tomorrow?" Taehyung asks, finding himself bored in the first few minutes of being sat there. Jimin looks up from texting Jungkook to come back and grins at the sound of Yoongi's name.

"Around two he said. I'm so excited. It was a year since we started talking in November and I'd never even seen his face" Jimin says, his smile pretty much blinding Taehyung. Taehyung furrows his eyebrows.

"If you've never seen him, how do you know he's not a ninety year old guy in a basement somewhere?" Taehyung says.

"God you sound like my parents"

SEOKJIN.

"I'm sorry Jin. I really am. I don't know what came over me. Well, I do. I mean, I don't what made me yell at you. You of all people. You're the most supportive person I know there's no way you'd ever treat me like he did" Namjoon had explained everything. From his father being homophobic as hell to his growing feelings for Jin. This particular topic made Jin's face flush red and he couldn't really think about much aside from what he'd said for the next minute or so.

"I'm just glad you've figured out who you really are. That's all that matters right now. Even if your feelings for me are so I still plan to help you because I suppose I feel the same way"

hey!not a run or i need u era gif but i love this more that i love life itself so pls let me live thanks

hey!
not a run or i need u era gif but i love this more that i love life itself so pls let me live thanks.

sorry for not updating yesterday after the other update. i was gonna but i found out something upsetting about one of my favourite bands in the entire world (they're not kpop shocker right?) and i just wanted to blast their albums and cry in emo for a while. it just kinda shows how much these groups mean to people. they didn't break up and i don't think they will but even just one member leaving made me so emotional. i've supported pierce the veil for almost three years and they've helped me through a lot of shit so it was upsetting.

anyway back to being a kpop nerd.
i'd just like to say that i just watched all of the exo coffee universe teasers and im shook to the bone. what is this asmr and why do i love it (especially chanyeol and baekhyuns fuck i'm not even chanyeol biased but gotta say his voice shOOK my bias list real quick)

thanks for reading
comment+vote+follow

guhbye :)

run ≈On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara