quatre

SEOKJIN.

"We can't let you see him. He's only just woke up, too many people surrounding him could send him into shock or panic. He needs to be with his family. I'm sorry" the doctor said, a sorry smile on his aged face.

"Is he gonna be okay? Does he remember things?" Namjoon bombarded the doctor with questions. The doctor patted Namjoon's shoulder.

"He's fine. We need to watch over at him at the moment and we're going to recommend to his family a few therapists. You guys are really thoughtful and brave. I'm sure the boy will appreciate you greatly" Jin was saddened by this. Sure Hoseok was now physically okay but mentally, he was clearly hurt.

Jin's outlook on life had been mostly positive up until his parents had died. That's when he began to become lonely, suffering from depression and occasional hallucinations of his late parents. His father died after an untreated chest infection. He'd suffered with COPD and the chest infection got him bad. One day he collapsed and his lungs had stopped working. The doctors couldn't get him breathing again.

Jin's mother was a joyful woman. Jin had never seen her angry or sad until the day his father died. She didn't leave her room for three weeks. Jin believed she died of a broken heart. The lack of sleep took a toll on the woman's body and she'd died of a heart attack.

Since then, Jin hadn't been the same. His once joyful eyes barely smiled, only his lips curved up. Nothing had made Jin eye smile since the day both his parents were gone. Since the loss of his parents he had felt the need to look after people, to make sure they were doing alright and if they weren't, he'd do everything he could to fix that. His friends were extremely grateful for Jin, especially Namjoon.

Jin and Namjoon had met at the gas station Namjoon works at. It was a somewhat normal day for Namjoon, he'd fill peoples gas tanks up for the little money the job offered. He'd almost quit multiple times. Rude, higher class people tended to throw things at him before driving off without paying.

Jin's day had been horrible. It was the day after his brother moved away and all his depression had come back to him in one huge wave. He went to the gas station to buy alcohol and Namjoon had noticed him right away. He noticed the way the brunette boy walked with his head down but you could still see his glazed eyes. He noticed the way he chewed on his lip as he walked, clearly in thought.

The pink haired boy decided to talk to Jin, he wanted to help. They ended up sat on an old container round the back of the gas station talking all night. Jin learned Namjoon was practically homeless and lived in an old scrapyard near the train tracks. He also learned that Namjoon was very lonely, much like Jin. So, just like that, they became friends.

"Being lonely with you is one of the things I live for"

Those were Namjoon's words. It was one cold night in Namjoon's container. They sat on Namjoon's old mattress and talked about depression and what it was doing to them when Namjoon said these words. He said them with a sad smile. Jin had hugged him so tight, crying silent tears into his shoulders. That was when they both knew they were best friends. That was when Jin fell in love.

"Thank you doctor" Jimin said quietly, bowing towards him. The doctor smiled.

"No problem. I suppose I'll see you all tomorrow. Rest well, we'll do our very best to look after Hoseok" he said to three before leaving them. Namjoon sighed and looked over to Jin who was deeply thinking.

"Jin-hyung?"

"Hm?"

"Are you okay?" Jin cracked a small smile and nodded.

"Come on, we'll go to my place tonight. We can watch movies and be up early tomorrow to come see Hoseok" Jimin smiled softly and nodded. This would be Jimin's first sleepover ever. Namjoon just agreed by following Jin when he started out of the hospital.

Jin was never fond of hospitals. The way they smelled like bleach. They way the walls were pristine and white. It didn't mask the fact that they were surrounded by illness and death. He didn't like the way they reminded him of the day his father died. How it reminded him of seeing his mothers crying face.

They sat in complete silence on the way home. They were all lost in their own thoughts, not paying attention to each other, or in Jin's case - the road. Oh no-

This chapter's gross but that cliffhanger though <

This chapter's gross but that cliffhanger though <.<

comment. vote and follow

guhbye