Avoiding Conviction

||Avoiding Conviction

Two Laistrygonian Giants strolled out from the trees, on their heels were four hellhounds. Each hellhound was easily the size of a small car if not bigger.

Piper sighed, "Ten minutes, that wasn't ten minutes!"

Scratching the back of his neck while avoiding Piper's glare, Leo tried to shrug casually, "Maybe I miscounted?"

"Ya think?!".

"It's fine we can take them." Said Nico, blowing some hair out of his face as he observed the enemy.
" Piper, Leo, you tag team the Giants. Me and Hae will take the hounds", instructed Nico has he slid his scull ring off his finger.

The four demigods looked at each other, agreeing silently while preparing themselves for the imposing battle.

"I'll keep a cover of mist around us, but you have to be a quite as possible, the mist changes sight but it tends to struggle with sound", said Hazel as she pressed the ruby that was the center gem on the necklace that hung around her neck.

When the ruby was pressed the neckless turned into a stygonian iron broadsword, when her the necklace was pulled from her neck it turned into a spear.

"Ok, fight the giants, try not to die, don't make much noise. That all?" Questioned Leo as he finally pulled his hammer from his tool belt, swinging it from hand to hand.

"Pretty much" smirked Piper, her fist clenched firmly around her dagger.
"Let's do this".

Almost instantaneously Nico flicked his skull ring up catching the stygian iron sword that fell back to the ground, the dark material gleaming in the sunlight.

He caught the sword quickly, he smashing it into the ground causing a crack to form.

Groaning and crumbling the crack grew in length, depth and width cutting right through the monsters group, separating the hellhounds from the Giants.

"I said quietly!" Scolded Hazel, throwing he brother an irritated glance.

Nico only shrugged in reply.

The Hellhounds on the other hand, yelped and snarled at the son of Hades for his nasty trick, there jaws dripping with saliva.

Nico on the other hand, wasn't phased, merely arching an eyebrow as if in challenge, he ran at them.

Piper and Leo looked towards the Laistrygonian's as the children of Hades took on their pets. The one on the right had a disfigured face and was wearing short shorts that had a horrible Hawaii pattern on them as well as a top that said "I like my food on the go".

The one on the left had the same ugly face and stupid complexion, this one however was wearing black ripped jeans and a Tommy Hillfigure tank top that was three sizes to small.

Both giants carried large clubs that seemed to be smeared with blood that looked fairly old.

"We will avenge the Earth Mother" Hawaiian shorts bellowed.

"No you won't "shouted Piper looking the giant right in the eye, "you are going to hit the giant next to you with that club".

Her charmspeak was as formidable as it always had been.

Hawaiian shots didn't seem to question his actions as he struck the giant next to him, who bellowed loudly as he was hit on his too small tank top.

Unfortunately, he didn't disintegrate.

"Fool, don't listen to her trickery. Attack!". Said tank top as he ran at Leo full pelt, jumping over the gorge Nico had made like it was a small crack in a pavement not a 2 meter wide hole.