6; L o v e ?

Richie was not looking forward to telling Eddie but he knew he needed too, he did promise him after all.  they both hopped out of the car and walked into Richie's house, thank god his parents weren't home. Richie grabbed Eddie's wrist and pulled him up his stairs into his room and they both say down on the bed. 

"Ok here's the deal I'll tell you as long as you let me take a quick cat nap ok?" Richie said and Eddie rolled his eyes but nodded. they both laid down and fell asleep but Richie didn't sleep for long because he woke up not shortly after to Eddie shaking him awake. 

"spill!! you promised you would tell me!!" Eddie whined as Richie began to wake up and he sat up looking at Eddie "w-what?" Richie asked not hearing what Eddie was saying since he was still in a dream state. "who do you like!?!?!" Eddie whined and groaned as Richie began to search for words Richie's throat went dry and he scratched the back of his neck searching for something else in his room other than Eddie.  

Eddie smiled and looked at Richie and put his hands on his thighs "Richie it's ok. Just tell me ok? I promise I won't judge you, you're safe." Eddie said in a soft hushed tone and Richie exhaled deeply "ok, do I have to tell you? can I just tell you what h-he's like?" Richie said as he barely made eye contact with Eddie he had no idea if Eddie felt the same way but he was too afraid to tell him how he felt and find out. Eddie just nodded his head signifying that he was ok with Richie just describing his crush. 

"Well, he has these gorgeous brown eyes I call them baby doll eyes but I would never call him that or else he would say 'don't call me that' I give him lots of other nicknames though. He has this beautiful soft brown hair and he smells like fresh coconut. His hands are delicate and small and I can't help but think how perfectly our hands would fit together. He's so gentle with everything and he has this way of just being cute and small and perfect," Richie looked into Eddie's eyes their faces just inches apart 

"I think I'm in love with you," Eddie breathed out as he leaned closer to Richie before their lips connected Richie quickly said "me too," and their lips crashed together moving in sync mimicking each other's movements Richie's hands slipped onto Eddie's waist and Eddie's hands grasped onto Richie's neck. Richie opened his mouth to gain entrance into Eddie's mouth so that he could slip his tongue into his mouth. hums came out of Eddie's throat as Richie's tongue explored Eddie's mouth. 

Richie and Eddie's tongues were fighting against each other's for dominance Richie eventually won and since they were sitting on a bed Richie pushed Eddie down onto the bed. Richie began to straddle Eddie's hips they both had their hands wrapped around the other's neck. Richie kept kissing Eddie but he eventually parted their lips and placed kisses on his cheek and eventually traveled to his jawline and then neck. Richie lightly bit into Eddie's skin and began sucking on his bare skin which made Eddie breath out soft moans which caused Richie to smile into the hickey he was leaving. 

Richie stopped and looked at the mark he made and smiled and looked at Eddie. "you might want to start wearing turtlenecks." Richie said in a fit of giggles "w-what oh no. you didn't. Richieeeee!" Eddie whined as he ran into the bathroom Richie giggled as he heard Eddie scream and whine "it's so dark! RICHIIEEEEEEEEEEE." Eddie yelled as he looked at the marks he left. Eddie came back into the bedroom and laid down. the two of them cuddled until they fell asleep but Richie woke up again to Eddie shaking him awake. 

"come one you promised you would tell me who you liked!!!" Eddie whined as Richie began to wake up "w-what I already did though you know that I eve-" Richie stopped himself and examined Eddie's neck "shit," Richie groaned as he scratched the back of his neck "what? what's wrong?" Eddie cooed as he quirked an eyebrow and wondered why Richie was upset. 

Richie never told Eddie his feelings

Richie never kissed Eddie

it was all a dream. 

MUAHAHAHHAHAHA I'm sorry I'm not sorry. lmao, don't worry Richie will tell him... eventually... anyways I hope you guys r enjoying this also yall should read my other book it's about Eddie who has a hanahaki disease and is in love with Richie go check it out, man.