3.2

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 19k ily all sm pls make sure to spam me with comments and votes <3

today is the day i'm going to go get an ultrasound to find out if it's a boy or a girl.

a few weeks ago jungkook got in contact with me.

i told him that today i was going to go check the sex of the baby and he want to go so we decided that he would take me.

he also told me that we should spend the day together today because he's been so busy working with my dad.

after what happened with andrea he fired her which i have to admit kind of gave me a sense of relief but i was still heart broken at the fact that he did that with her.

he apologized to me , as much as i didn't want to forgive him i had to for the baby.

i also missed him a lot, i almost forgot the way his lips felt against mine, or how our bodies entwined together perfectly ,nestled under a pile of blankets.

he is so much more than anyone can see.

he might not be as important to everyone else , likewise , neither is every little thing about him ,but to me, he was my everything.

he is my everything, and i miss everything.

i don't want the baby growing up without a father, and yes i know i could've found someone else ,someone better maybe but nothing and no one compares to him and his ways.

and as much as i hate admitting that i'm still in love with him i can't deny it because i've fallen so hard for him.

i just pray to god that he won't be the reason for my devastation.

the microwave starts beeping making me go back into reality.

i grab the oatmeal and put some berries on top.

as i take a spoonful the front door to my house opens.

"babe i'm here." i hear jungkook say.

"i'm in the kitchen."i reply with a yawn.

he walks into the room with a smile, "ooo someone's tired."

he stops in his footsteps as he sees my belly.

he runs towards me smiling like a little kid.

"oh my god , you're so big." he says while rubbing my belly.

i put my hair behind my ear and smiled at him

"you know , i've missed you."he says breaking the silence.

"i missed you too."i reply

"after the appointment, let's get lunch and then i'll take you shopping."he said while getting a glass of water.

"sounds like a plan."i said as i grabbed another spoonful of oatmeal,today better go good.