0.4

-
Don't be a silent reader
Vote/comment!
-
"so tell me about yourself,jungkook" i said as i sat next to him.

"well there isn't really much to say,"he smiled as he put his hand on his chin.

"my dad is a businessman just like your father,my mom is a photographer. i live alone, my longest relationship was 4years. umm yeah that's some facts about me,and you?"

"i used to have a roommate but she moved out so i guess i live alone. my longest relationship,umm i really don't want to get into that it just ended badly so I really don't want to get on that topic."i said while fiddling with my fingers.

"no don't worry it's fine, as long as you're okay."he said as he put his hand over mine.

*bzz bzz*

"can you hand me my phone please?" i asked.

*bzz bzz*

he nodded and gave me my phone.

..Family group chat..
dad:tomorrow we are having guests over around 1p.m or so,so come and be on your best behavior

brother: I cant make it ☹️i'm taking the kids to Disneyland.

Me: I'll make it ! What guests?

Dad: Another businessman and his family.

Me: I'll be there !

"let's take you home?"i asked him.

"yes please my foot really hurts."he said as he pouted.

"wait, i have a question."i said.

"what ?"he said while trying to stand.

"that day at the boba place, what deal did you want to make..?"i asked.

he gave me a confused look.

"ohhhh i remember, well you see i recently got out of a relationship and that girl at the boba counter was her so i was going to ask you too sit next to me for a while so she could see I moved on,or like at least to show her that i am over her." he said while looking at his fingers.

"well have you moved on? and honestly she is gorgeous! nothing compared to me" i replied.

"i am just confused, i don't know,and you're gorgeous as well!"he replied.

a slight blush appeared on my checks.

he noticed and pinched them.

"how adorable!"he said in a baby voice which made me giggle.