2.0

-
beep boop beep boop
hiya there it's the author :))
do you want an account rate?
if so go read my new book🤗
i'll be glad to give you one!
a little update here for you guys cause ya know since i updated most of my books this one wasn't updated since like a week ago so here you go✨
take care birdies💞
unedited version
-

i sat up and put on a halter top with some silk shorts.

"we need to talk about you leaving jungkook..."

"i already know what you're going to say..."

i crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow

"oh really?what are you some type of mind reader?"

he let out a laugh and shook his head.

"listen babygirl,you don't have to worry about me."

"but i do worry about you!"i whined.

"listen i am all yours."he said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"i know..i'm just afraid that other girls don't know that and i won't be there to tell them for months."

"i'll be fine besides no other girls are as beautiful as you."he said as he pecked my cheek.

"i sure hope so.."i muttered.

"i'll be back before you even know it, besides i can facetime you,i can snapchat you, we can have long phone calls,just about everything."he said while counting his fingers.

"but one thing will be missing.."

"what is it?"

"your presence."i said while trying not to make eye contact.

"everything is going to be okay .look at it this way after i come back i'm going to spoil you so much! we will go on so many trips around the world ,you will indeed be treated like the princess you are."he said with a big smile.

"no jungkook please that's your money,you earned it. i don't want you wasting it on me,it's not fair i should be working for my own things honestly." i said while letting out a yawn.

"but i want to nayeon."he said which made butterflies in my stomach just by the sound of him saying my name.

"well we will see when you comeback,i think i should get a job honestly."

"why is that?"

"so i have time to spare while you're gone."

"i know it's going to make you feel alone but just know that i would die for you,"he said while kissing my hands.

"the distance and the time between us it'll never change my mind."he said in a low whisper.