2.7

it's been a couple weeks since jungkook came back and we were talking about our future together.

lots of things have changed.

i started online school to get my masters degree.

and while i've been doing that,jungkook has been with his assistant andrea.

i mean i've only met her 2 times and she is really nice and funny,but she just isn't the type of people i get along with.

she's blond,hourglass shape,and tall.

everything i'm not.

she's perfect.

as i start thinking about her i quickly remember about the report my professor was going to give me today.

i quickly go on the website and look at the grade next to the report.

32%

what the fuck?

i worked my ass off on that report!

how dare he give me such a low grade?

at this point i'm furious,i need to get stuff off my mind.

*ring ring ring*

i notice it says jungkook and i accept the call.

"hey baby."i say.

"hi,wanna meet up in a few minutes at the boba place?"he says sounding out of breath.

"yeah sure, is everything alright?"i ask.

"um yeah,andrea just told me i should start working out so i came to a gym she recommended."

"oh.."i say as i hear him say her name.

"yeah,you should start helping me better myself all you do now i stay home and study."he says after a long pause.

"i'll see you in 10minutes."i say and hang up ignoring what he just said.

all he does is compare me to her now.

i let out a long sigh and put on my shoes before going to my car.

as i begin driving to the boba place i can't help but still think about the report.

why would my professor give me such a low grade?

all we had to write about was stuff that happened in the 1800's and how that affected society.

as i arrive to the boba place i see jungkooks car parked and i see him scrolling through his phone sitting down.

i walk in and buy a doughnut.

as the guy behind the counter gives it to me i walk towards jungkook and sit down.

"hey."i say while placing my stuff down.

"hi"he says with a smile.

he was still in his working out attire.

"how's your day going?"i ask.

"good,yours?"he says while he takes a sip of his milk tea boba drink.

"horrible,i woke up with a terrible headache i was also throwing up and my professor gave me a low report."i say with a long sigh.

"andrea normally turns in reports when i have her to and may i say she uses really good vocabulary,do you have a copy of what you turned in?"he questioned.

"yeah i do actually."i say while showing him a picture of my report.

he takes my phone and begins reading.

did he really just bring andrea up again ?

whatever i roll my eyes to thought of her.

after a long silence he finally spoke.

"you got the report you deserved."his eyebrow was lifted and he shrugged his shoulders.

i slammed my hands on the table, the entire cafe falling to silence as they looked over.

his face was shocked by my sudden reaction, but suddenly pulled into a grimace.

"wanna know something?"i began, reaching for my bag.

"sometimes i wish you never met andrea."

"and why is that?"he spat.

"because maybe then you'd stop fucking comparing everything i do to her."