Thirteen

(Y/N) POV

I turned away from the place I knew would lead me to freedom. Instead, I let the invisible being pushing me take me to where I needed to go. In a matter of seconds, I was back in the cloning room. All of the Ipliers were there.

When Dark noticed me, he smiled. "You have returned," he said, his voice deep. "I knew you'd come along. But I have been informed that there is only one way to make sure that you stay with us. And that way is to clone you again."

A wave of fear flew through me. I was rooted to the spot. Google and Doctor came up to me. They took me to the familiar tubes. I knew how this would work now. But I was still scared. Scared that this won't work and that I'll die.

But then I remembered what Mark told me. I won't be able to die until Dark does. Unless Anti knew something that no one else does. It honestly wouldn't surprise me.

In one corner of the room, I saw Anti. His face was indifferent, but I could tell he was explaining to himself was about to happen.

My body went numb and I felt myself being put in the tube. As Dark pressed the buttons, I could feel something being pulled from me. I knew what that was. Everything started making sense.

Once again, I was two people. I could hear Anti laughing. Two people entered the room. One half of me went to one side of the room and the other went to the other side of the room. I knew what was going to happen.

Then everything started returning back to normal.

"Now you understand," Anti smirked. Jack and Mark were still asleep, but they started stirring. Soon they were awake too. As soon as Anti saw that we were okay, he started explaining what we had to do.

Dark's POV

"You let her survive!" I shouted at Mayor. He nodded, not daring to look me in the eyes. "Explain yourself!"

"I didn't mean to," Mayor explained, "I did what you said and put the bomb in her house. She must have escaped."

"Stop making excuses for the girl," I scowled. "You should have followed where she went and killed her a different way. I'm very disappointed in you Mayor." Behind Mayor, I saw Anti.

"Mayor," Anti spoke up, "can Dark and I have a word . . . alone?" Mayor nodded and left.

"What is it Anti?" I asked.

"I just thought you'd like to know how to kill (Y/N)," he suggested.

"Proceed."

Anti smiled and explained what I had to do. I hope he's right. Hopefully (Y/N) will come back to do what I say. But I was reluctant about the whole second round cloning. Then again, Anti's never been wrong.