Four

Good (Y/N) POV

I woke up in a tube. I was scared. Pounding on the sides, I tried to get the attention of the people in front of me. There were four men, but I could only see their backs. Yet I knew they were Dark, Google, Warfstache, and Doctor. I still remembered everything that happened, but I didn't know what was going to happen. Looking to the side, I saw someone who looked like me. No, she was me. She had an evil smile on her face.

Dark walked over and opened the tube for her. She walked out of the tube automatically engaging in conversation with Dark.

Google and Author walked over to my tube. They opened it. I pressed myself to the side, not wanting to go. But that worked to no avail, they grabbed me and started dragging me down the same hallway we had come. I screamed all the way.

Soon we had reached the cells again. I was put into it again and locked up. When they left, I did a whole circle of the room. Looking through the bars was Jack. "Are you good or bad?" he asked quickly.

"I-I'm good," I stuttered. "They kept the other me with them. When I left, she and Dark had been talking."

"No, no, no!" Jack paced the room. Calming himself he continued, "Was Anti there yet?"

I shook my head, "At least I don't think so. I was screaming and trying to get away. Unless he got there after Google and Author brought me here, then he's not out there with them."

"And what's the probability of him not being there?" Jack asked hopefully.

"I'd say about 0.02%," I supplied with a frown. "What does that mean?"

"It means that they can start the process soon," Jack answered viciously.

"What process?" I think I knew the answer, but wanted to hear someone confirm my suspicions.

Jack took a deep breath and said, "The process of killing me and Mark."

We sat there in silence for a long time. We couldn't meet each other's eyes. A different man came into the room. He looked more demonic than all of the Ipliers combined. A cut across his throat leaking blood, but he seemed to not notice it. One of his eyes was completely black, the other looked normal. He was pale.

"Anti," Jack let out, probably on accident.

"Oh yes," Anti said, letting out a laugh that echoed throughout the room. "I just came for the girl. We have some planning to do."

Anti led me down the hallway I feel like I've been down a hundred times already. Anti didn't feel the need to bind me, instead he stood about a foot behind me. I didn't dare try to run. The entire time, I could feel his icy glare on my mid back. It made me wonder if he was working on ways in his mind to kill me. I sure hope not. But what did Anti mean when he said we had some planning to do? How did I tie into all of the twisted stuff?

We reached the room and sitting at the table was Dark, Warfestache, Google, Author, and the other me. There were two chairs left open. Anti led me to one and he sat in the other.

To Be Continued . . .

A/N: The rest of this week is going to look like this:

Thursday: A Teary Kiss (Part 2)
Friday: More Than Just Friends (part 1)
Saturday: Anger (part 1)