Ten

(Y/N) POV

Okay, (Y/N) think, how do we get out of here? I thought to myself. As far as I knew, there wasn't a way out. I could be trapped here forever with no way out.

Right now, I was in a room that I'd never been in before. It was dark, but I tripped a couple times over objects that felt strangely like shoes. I shrugged and continued feeling along the walls. I found a door knob and twisted it. It was unlocked.

My situation reminded me of the 100 doors games. Tears were brought to my eyes as I remembered watching Mark play games similar to them. But I refused to let myself cry.

When I walked through that door, I immediately ran into something hard. Another door? Already? In the crack there was light. Cautiously, I layed down on my stomach and listened for any noises that said that one of the Ipliers were in there.

I didn't hear anything, so I turned the knob. Surprisingly, it was unlocked.

What was on the other side made me stop and stare. It was outside. The L.A. that I knew. Not the scary mansion of Dark.

I knew where I was going. The mansion wasn't far from the school that I went to. It took an hour but I got home. How long had I been gone?

My mom and brother were sitting outside. My brother, who was 5, was playing in the sand pit my dad had put in before he died. On the other hand, my mom was wore out. Dark bags were under her eyes like she hasn't slept for weeks. Which, she probably hasn't.

Slowly, I went up to the gate. I opened it, hearing the familiar squeak. Apparently my mom heard it too because her head popped up and she saw me. She grew a gigantic smile and she rushed toward me.

"Where have you been?" my mom started sobbing. "I've been so worried! What happened."

I hugged her and said, "I'll explain everything. Just know that no matter what, we have to go to Pax Prime."

Going inside so that no one would hear us, I explained everything. Both my mom and I were in tears. I did leave out a few details here and there, but none that should concern her much.

"Now do you understand why we need to go to Pax?" my mom nodded her head. She knew I wasn't lying.

Pax Prime was in two weeks. Meaning that in two weeks we will see if Dark gets what he wants.