Seven

"Good" (Y/N) POV

Jack said something about a spy. I didn't know what . . . or who he meant, but I didn't ask questions. Jack told me that he was here and that I've seen him. Again, I didn't ask who. There was also something about side effects from the cloning. My head was jumping to conclusions that I couldn't even make sense of.

Someone walked into the room. It was obviously the other me. I could tell by flat sound of the high top shoes that sometimes squeaked. As she walked up to Jack and I, I saw something in her eyes. It was . . . nervousness

"Are you okay?" I asked, feeling brave.

"Of course I am," she shook her head. I could tell she was lying but I didn't press much on the matter. "I just came to get you."

"For what?" Jack stepped in. It warmed my heart that he was willing to put himself between me and the demons.

"Mind your own business," (Y/N) didn't look away from me. Her gaze had grown hard, but that nervous look was still there. "Come on." As she said this (Y/N) unlocked the cage. I wasn't one to argue.

Right as I got out, a folder was pushed into my chest. The look that (Y/N) gave me, told me what to do. I opened up the folder. Then I remembered that Jack was behind me and turned slightly so he could see the plans. (Y/N) must have known what I was doing because she grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room.

"So this is all we have to do?" I asked. (Y/N) nodded. It was only a single nod, meaning that she only meant business. This side of . . . me (?) that I didn't even know I had kind of scared me.

"Google came earlier and told me that we had to remember where we came from. Before we got here," she explained. I realized that we were starting it. Hopefully whoever Jack's spy is gets to doing whatever he's supposed to do quickly.

"How do we do that?" (Y/N) shrugged in response.

"Google said that there would be a room," she explained. "He said we'd know which room it was when we walked past it."

We walked around not saying anything for about 10 minutes. Finally we walked past a room with a chipped door. It seemed as good a place as any. (Y/N) went in first, and as she had said, something inside of us made us know that this was the right place.

We waited for something to happen for who knows how long. Behind us, the door closed which caused both of us to jump. By the door stood Anti.

"Google gave you the message, I see," Anti said. (Y/N) nodded. Turning to me, he continued, "and I assume Jack told you about the spy?" I nodded too.

"Great," he grinned. "Lets get this done."

Everything went black.