Twelve

(Y/N) POV

I woke up in the with a light shining in my face. The room looked like a hospital, but something was off. By my bed were three people. Antisepticeye, Jacksepticeye, and Markiplier. I was too shocked to do anything. How were they here? Why were they here?

Mark and Jack both looked at Anti. He got the message and left the room. "You probably have a lot of questions," Mark started. "I'm not sure how much we can answer, but you can ask."

I thought for a second. "How did I survive the explotion?"

Jack gave Mark a look. I could easily interpret it to say, he's your counterpart, you explain.

"You see," Mark paused, trying to find the right words, "when Dark cloned you, your 'evil' counterpart had a connection to him. Since that part of you still lives, you can only die when Dark dies."

"So basically I'm immortal?" I asked.

"Not necessarily," Jack chimed in. "Demons don't live forever. Only when your popularity dies does that demon die. So that's how it is for Mark and I. But even then Dark and Anti still live. It won't be until I or Mark die that they die."

"And if they die," I continued onto his sentence, "we all die with them." Mark and Jack nodded in unison. "Wait, so does that mean that I also have a connection with Anti?"

"Yes," Jack confirmed. "When Anti made you one person again, he made that connection. Not with your bad counterpart, but with your good one."

"So that means . . ." I thought for a second. Before I could finish the sentence, Mark did it for me.

"That if Anti were to die before Dark, your 'evil' counterpart would be able to survive."

"So why is it that if Dark dies, all of me dies?"

"Because you rely more on the good part of you," Mark and Jack explained in unison.

"The dark version of you is hidden by the good part of you," Mark picked up. "So if your dark version dies, your good version also does."

There was a tension in the room. "So at the end of this," I said the thing that we were all thinking, "all three of us are going to die?" the two youtubers nodded.

"Not necessarily," I heard come from behind Mark and Jack. I knew the voice belonged to Anti.

"What do you mean?" we all asked.

"Allow me to explain." Anti snapped his fingers and the world went black. All except for the view that I saw before escaping Dark's mansion.