Nine

Dark's POV

I knew Google would do what I asked. Why would he listen to Anti over one of his own? It just wouldn't have made sense. (Y/N) sat calmly in the chair, but I could see the fear. I could sense it.

"You do realize," I started, making my voice sound as intimidating as possible, "that I am more powerful than everyone here. I don't need the clones to follow through the plans. All I have to do is have one of them. Given, the clones would have been more sufficient, but this works to. Do you want to know why? Of course you do. Because, now (Y/N) knows more and is scared. Scared of that part of the brain."

"Dark," Anti growled, "you do realize you're not a clone, right?"

"What difference does that make?" I asked, interested.

"You're not a clone," Anti repeated. "That means that if Mark dies, then all of the Ipliers die too."

I stared at Anti for a second. He was right. I've known that since the beginning, but hearing someone say it out loud took me back. "Of course," I shrugged, "but if Mark dies, that means that there's less happiness in the world."

"But then there's also less evil," Anti pointed out. "Especially if all of the Ipliers were to die."

"But unlike Mark," I argued, "we, as demons, can soon come back."

"But then no one will remember you because that'll be a long time from now," Anti smirked. He could see my agitation.

"Fine!" I yelled. "We won't kill him."

Anti seemed satisfied. He turned around but (Y/N) wasn't in the chair anymore. How in the world?