Chapter 7: Making Moves..

Depuis le début

"Hey Boss, someone asked me to give this to you" one of our dancers said to me while rubbing my abs as she walked by handing me a note.

"Ready whenever you are"

-A

I smiled as I read it, and immediately looked up towards the blackrooms. Perfect timing, about to get a quickie then enjoy the rest of the night with Lola. Tonight was gonna be a breeze. I had nothing else on my mind except getting my whistle blowed so the last thing I needed tonight was some drama. I opened BR12 with my executive keycard. The blackrooms are pitch black with neon lights desigined all around them with blacklight designs of sexual words and pictures.

I was a little surprised to see Ameeka naked sexy ass grinding on another light-skin slim thick shorty, this shorty was so bad I felt a raise in my jeans. She leaned over to look at me and thats when I noticed the tattoos down her neck and all over her torso as well as the fade she was rocking with a tribal designs, and piercings on her ears and lip. She smiled and a diamond grill shined through the darkness. I bit my lip because of all the things I've done with girls I never fucked around with a girl like this before. They were always too hood to even try me like that, so I walked over and Ameeka turned around and moved out the way sitting beside the tatted shorty feeling on herself with her legs up, knees bent, staring at me with lustful eyes. I glanced at shorty infront of me and she was immediately grabbing my wood. "I'm Lex" she said. "Let me see what Ameeka has been working with since I been gone". Before I could protest this girl had my wood out sliding her tongue all over it, while looking up at me directly. "Oh hell yea, lick that shit ma" I said smiling. "This my surprise, huh" I said glancing over to Ameeka. She shook her head which threw me off for a quick second before Lex started deep throating and throwing me off-balance for a second. Ameeka crawled over and unzipped Lex's shirt from the back revealing her tatted perky nice set of round breast and she started sucking them causing me to get even harder, I was feeling as if I was in the best place ever, when some small hands grabbed my chest from behind and I turned to see a thick dark queen licking my neck, causing my body to get hotter and more aroused as she started pulling off my shirt. As soon as she pulled off my shirt another set of hands started touching me and soon after I noticed 4 more girls had walked into the room.

"This was--"

"Your surprise" said Ameeka giving me those lustful eyes again.

"Your going to give us all that dick" said Lex. "If not, then I'm going to let every know that the infamous Lamar Key can't handle 7 women at one time."

"Shit you must not know me then baby" I said confidently.

"Oh actually I do know you" She said with a death-lust glare. If she wasn't so damn sexy I would've been checking her but them hazel eyes had me in a daze. Plus that bomb ass head had me ready for more. I looked around and smiled.

"This....might take awhile" I said to them all. The girls laughed and pushed me onto the huge black bed. Lola was going to have to wait.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tre

I don't know what Low-Key was up to but all I know is is seen him go into the blackroom area and I haven't seen him come out yet. No biggie though, it was hella lit out here. I stood at the rail watching out at the dancefloor as strippers were going up and down the poles making ballas throw bands for them. I nodded at several well-known hustlers as they showed respect towards me while enjoying the show. I also had several bottles being delivered to me from numerous of bosses and women in favor that I have a drink with them or just out of respect. I sent back a couple of notes to a few women and one particular guy that had a bit too many guys hanging around him. They made their way to my VIP section soon after and came to sit by me and my boys. Leo was enjoying smoking with his squad and 2 women at his side, so no need to worry about him. A.K., Wop, and Sleepy came walking into VIP with 6 thick caramel women that were all over them. Wop had a triple-cup in his hand and a half-gallon of Hennesey in the other, while Sleepy had a triple-cup and a handful of ass in the other, I noticed he had some blunts on his ears too. Now A.K., I could tell he was outta there because he had two handfuls of ass and a helicopter blunt in his mouth. I knew these niggas was ready for tonight so I nodded up to them, letting them know I was gonna head to them later.