Chapter 5: Living Luxury

Zeus

I walked through my estate with Ebony showing her around and was actually surprised she wasn't gawking at the beautiful sights of everything but was actually enjoying being there with me and the conversation we were having. See Ebony is a dark-skinned, smooth skin thick young woman that got the body of a model and the personality of an angel. I could say she is the most beautiful girl I've ever met and to top it off she was 5'0 ft. I don't mind dating women that are taller than me, but it's a lot comfortable to be with someone shorter than me.

"You look as if you're stuck in thought Zee-Zee" said Ebony. She gave me that nickname cause she said she has an interest in nicknames and that she gives every friend of hers one.

"Oh, I'm good just admiring how beautiful you are" I said truthfully.

"Oh thanks Zee!" she said snuggling up closer to me. "I know you probably wondering why I'm not so surprised about the estate. I can tell you why though it's because I've grew up around this type of stuff and I honestly just enjoy being with you for you."

"Oh Really?" I asked.

"Yea, it's rare you meet good guys anymore nowadays that know how to properly treat a woman rather than pretend to be a gentleman then start being a dick and expect that girl to stay with them."

"I hear you on that, well to be honest, I'm an asshole so I'm going to let you know that now" I said looking her in the eyes.

"Well you might as well take me home, because I don't have time for that" she said as she removed herself from me.

"Oh is that so?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Fact" she simply stated.

"Well I'd like to tell you that I enjoyed today and will take you home only after you answer this one question."

"And that is?" she glanced over at me.

"Would you like to be the Queen of Zeus Empire?" I said as I spread my arms out and walked around her. She grabbed my hand and looked me in my eyes.

"I'd like to be the Queen and Guardian of Zeus's heart." She said smiling from ear to ear.

I stared into her eyes and kissed her so passionately it felt as if we were lifted off the ground. I got a feeling this girl is going to amaze me in ways I would never have imagined.

************************************************************************

Low-Key

While Trap and I were walking down the street of his block, we were having a conversation about the girls we've met since he got here. I wasn't amazed that he nabbed Madison so fast, but I told him to be careful with girls like her. Beauty is good and all but trust is another thing. He knows his shit though so I aint worried about it.

"Yooooo, I'm telling you her head game is savage bro" said Trap

"Really?! Man I think Lola's is way better than ha" I said playfully. Trap gave me the side-eye and we both bust out laughing as we kept walking then out of nowhere I heard some doors bust open and a girl screaming out, "JESUS!!!"

We turned around and this beautiful shorty was pointing at me and Trap yelling out, "You two! Come in here right now!" I stood back and realized we was in front of an enormous church before putting my eyes back on her. Then before I could say anything two other girls came running out and grabbing her because she was coming down the steps to get us. One of them was shorter than the other two, and the other was taller. I looked at Trap and he was smiling at the shortest one and I nudged him and looked at him like he was crazy. "You know them?" I asked.

"Nah, but I got a feeling I'm supposed to." He said.

"Fam ion know what type of shit you on but I'm about to dip, these church people ova here different from the ones in Arkansas." I said starting to walk away but noticed Trap wasn't following but walking up to them. "Oh what the fuck" I put my hand on my head as I was shaking it. "This nigga."

*************************************************************************

Tre

"Hey how y'all doing today" I said as I walked up the steps to them. "Sorry if I am disturbing y'all or anything but I'm actually new in town, see I'm from Arkansas and I used to go to church down there, now that I'm here I wanted to know if y'all knew any good churches I could attend."

For a second they stood there, holding onto the loud girl staring at me, then looked at each other and said altogether, "You can come here!"

"Sorry about all of that, you can come here with us if you want to, my name is Jessica by the way, you?" she said peacefully.

"I'm Klarissa!" said the loud one. "Nice to meet you" I looked at her then back at Jessica and she looked at her and said "You so rude, let the man speak"

"I was being polite" she said with a frown and rolled her eyes.

"I'm Tre Harris, nice to meet you all but, I didn't get your name" I said as I looked at the shorter one with a smile. "Oh um, I'm Missy nice to meet you Tre" she said.

"Nice to meet you too Missy" I smiled and I kind of stared at her until Low-Key said "Yo Trap! Bring yo a---...bring your butt on mane! We got stuff to do" he said leaning his head the other direction indicating we got business to handle. So I shook each of them girls' hands and I left with him. I glanced back and noticed they were still standing there, watching us walk away. I smiled and felt like I opened up another chapter in my life just by meeting them three women.

"Bruh I think you got a thang for the short girl" said Low-Key snickering.

"Oh? And if I do?" I said pulling out a blunt and lighting it up.

"Madison gon pull up and flex on yo bubble lip ass then" laughed Low-Key.

"Mane we aint even cuffed yet, she'll be alright plus it's something about that girl that I can't put my finger on." I said while thinking. "I know that I have to wait for the right moment for her though." I looked over at Low and he was looking at me like I had a bug on my face.

"Lovey-dovey ass nigga" he said with a disgusted look on his face. "You sound like you wear panties"

"Well if that's how it is, yeen getting this blunt then, ol charcoal pelican face ass" I said taking a few hits.