Chapter 3: If You Ain't Lit..

Start from the beginning

Tre

I pulled up to the party with Leo and the crew and shot my boy Low a text letting him know I made it here because I knew he was going to be here first. I don't know the streets of L.A so well yet.

"Yo I'm here fam"

"Bet, I'm swimming in different waters right now"

I laughed at this fool's code for having sex before I put my phone up and walked into the party. It was lit like crazy, everybody was turnt up and there was females everywhere. For the first time I went to a party where it wasn't a sausage fest. Those are the worst parties to go to, because niggas don't even be flirting with the girls, they be trying to act like they too cool to approach one. I ain't like that though, if I see a girl I want, I'm going to approach her regardless of what her friends got to say. If I get dissed then shit, that's her loss. We walked over to the corner and sat down. One thing every real nigga likes to do is sit where he could see everything with no surprises. The window was right beside me so I could see into the backyard where the real party was, while in front of me was the house party.

"Hey Trap"

I looked up at this beautiful shorty with an ass to die for and noticed she was tatted up perfectly, with her light-skin tone. Her hair was curly and brown but her eyes is what really got my attention. They were grayish-orange and it had me in a daze.

"Hey wassup ma, how you doing" I said motioning for her to sit beside me. When she sat by me, I checked my phone for any texts then put it back in my pocket.

"I'm doing well, what about you" She said smiling. I noticed she had a Spanish accent which really got me to smiling, but I didn't show much emotion.

"So what's your name ma?"

"I'm Madison" she said observing my outfit. "I'm sure you're wondering how I know your name already."

"Yeah, I actually I am" I chuckled and raised an eyebrow.

"Well you're not that much of a ghost around here papi" She said scooting closer. "Oh really?"

"Yeah, and you smell really good" she said smiling and raising her eyebrows. I laughed and leaned back, glancing around at the party before looking back at her.

"Thanks, but umm...what made you come over here?" I asked.

"Well I couldn't possibly let a sexy ass man like you just sit alone, could I?"

"Since you put it that way, I couldn't possibly let a beautiful shorty like yourself, walk out this party without my number could I?"

"Look at you trying to get my number" she smiled but pulled her phone out and handed it to me. I looked at her and went ahead and put my number in it, then gave it back. Then I gave her my phone and she put her number in it, but added a lot of emojis, then gave it back. She grabbed her purse and got up then looked back at me. "You better text me papi" she said before walking away, making that ass jump as she walk back over to a group of girls. I shook my head and lit me a blunt and joined the conversations my crew was in.

Low-Key

"Oh my God!" Lola screamed as I dug every 9-inches into her stomach, pounding the brakes off that ass. I gripped her ass as I held her up against the wall, sucking on her neck and thrusting at a fast pace. "Yea who's the boss?" I said in her ear. Lola kept moaning clearly unable to speak as I kept pounding before she started trying to push me away. "Oh you trying to resist?" I laughed then tossed her on the bed and dived between her legs head first. As I slid my long, thick tongue deep into her juicy goodness, I wiggled it around inside of her, causing her to grip the bed sheets and squeeze her legs around my head. Sucking her sweet juices I dove in even deeper, swirling my tongue around everywhere while sliding it in and out repeatedly. I gripped her thighs before I started sliding my tongue up against her clit and slowly back down inside then immediately right back on her clit, I glanced up at her squirming around moaning and felt her hands on the back of my head before she pushed my face into her pussy. I rolled my tongue across her clit side to side, up and down, and very slowly in a circular motion, before I knew it she was cumming and gripping my head hard as hell. I licked and sucked that coco clean, then stood up and checked my phone for time.