Chapter 2: Low and Steady

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Of course bro" he said as he sat his .45 on the table and picking up his laptop and going to an outline of positions and names. He slid the laptop over to me and winked at Ameeka as she rolled her eyes and glanced at me with a sexy smile which I paid no attention to. I leaned up and looked at the laptop and it said:

Founders – Tre Harris, Lamar Key, and Zeus Forley

Managers – Marcus Whitley, Lance Johnson

Bartenders – Ameeka Robinson, Tiara Good, Howie Zegral

Security – Big O, Paul Warren

...Still Hiring...

"Ok, I might find some people we could hire I know a few people I could bring in or whatever." I said.

"Bet" Me and Low-Key shook up and I told the crew I'll get back to them soon. I got Ameeka off my lap and proceeded to the door with Leo right behind me, as we walked out the door I noticed Zeus chilling in his whip bumping Yo Gotti and motioned for me to come over. "I'll be in the car in a minute" I told Leo who was already headed to the car and shrugged his shoulders. I shook my head and went over to Zeus's cocaine white 2016 Cadillac ATS-V to see what it was that he wanted.

"Wassup cuz?" I said slipping my hands in my pockets looking around then back at him.

"Where you finna head out to?" He said while rolling a blunt of purp.

"Well shoot I'm about to go drop Leo off cause he want to go fool with his females and whatever, this little altercation got him in a bad mood."

"Yea I hear you, I'm gonna be over at Faizon's whenever you looking for me" he said as he started to light the blunt and looked up at me. "You know he play for the Lakers now right?"

"Oh word?" I said thinking about where that dark ass nigga been. "Alright just text me the address"

"A'ight ugly ass"

We shook up then I got into my whip and turned on some French Montana – Miley Cyrus and took off.

After dropping Leo off, I decided to check out the city since I'm going to be living here. The first thing that came to mind was food because a brother haven't ate since this morning. I was rolling through the city bumping, Poppin Shit by Bankroll Fresh, not long after I pulled up to the red light, I noticed a car full of females nodding their head to the music. Obviously they couldn't see me through my tinted windows so I rolled my window down and looked over at them and nodded, then drove off when the light turned green and rolled the window back up. I pulled off the road to Chick-Fil-A and got out brushing my Levi's off looking around noticing that same car pulling in beside me. I thought to myself, what is up with this city and followers, I went to walk into the restaurant when the horn blew. I turned around and seen the girls giggling so I walked over to the car but before I reached it the driver hit reverse and drove away with all the girls in the car screaming and laughing. I'm pretty sure I heard "Bitch you crazy!" and "Got his ass!"

I looked down and seen a pink balled up piece of paper by my foot, so I picked it up and opened it up and it read:

LOLA'S DRIPPIN WET HOUSE PARTY

GET WET OR GET LIT!

9:00 P.M – TILL YOU DROP!

SECURITY ENFORCED!

EVERYONE'S INVITED!!!!!

"Wow, well I guess I got something to do tonight" I laughed and went to get my food. As I walked into the restaurant I noticed this beautiful girl in a nurse's uniform, so I walked up and got into line behind her and read the menu. She looked up from her phone with this startled look and turned around with this smirk on her face before quickly turning back around. I looked down at her and started observing her body, she had caramel skin with long black beautiful hair held in a ponytail as well as a curvy body with some racks and cake. I was liking what I was seeing so I decided to ask her what her name was, I tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around with a raised eyebrow.

"May I help you?" she said with a smile.

"Yea, what's your name beautiful?" I said putting my hands in my pockets leaving my thumbs out.

"My name is Kara and you?"

"I'm Tre but my friends call me Trap" I held out my hand. "Nice to meet you Kara."

"Likewise Tre" she said smiling and shaking my hand.

"So you on break or something?" I said looking at her outfit with a raised eyebrow.

"Umm...Actually yeah I am" she said looking at her phone "Shit I only got 10 minutes left." She started rubbing her forehead and looking around until I grabbed her hand.

"Hey calm down, you know you next in line right?" I said calmly looking at her then nodding towards the register. She slowly removed her hand from mine and smiled when she seen she was next. I put my hands back in my pockets as she ordered her food. I ordered my food and before I got my food she was already heading out texting on her phone so I grabbed my food quickly and followed behind her.

"Hey hold up" I said trying to catch up to her.

"I got to get back to work, it was nice meeting you but I don't want to be late" she said with a forced smile.

"Could I get your number or something so I could get to know you?" I said leaning my head to the side. She got into her 2014 Ford Escape and sat there for a second as if she was trying to figure out what to say then looked at me.

"Umm...I have to get to know you better before I just give out my number." She said with a smile then started her car and left. I watched her leave with a confused look on my face. "Got to get to know me better?" I shook my head and got into my car and texted all my boys about this party. Tonight was about to be lit!

Like what you reading? Comment and Rate please, I love feedback !