"See you in the evening then," he said as he stood up to leave.

"In Sha Allah.Bring your camera with you, thats why i invited you actually," said Yasir.

Khaleel laughed as he closed the door behind him smiling.He had not failed to notice the wide permanent smile on Yasir's face since he had mentioned that he had broken off his engagement.

Is this what they called destiny?

He couldn't wait to find out.

***********

Yumnah wished the ground would literally open up and swallow her.She had promised herself that she would be strong and fight for her feelings but she couldn't.Why was it so hard?

Since they had received Khaleel's call, her mother had not stopped shouting at her.She had not even given her father a chance to speak either.

"Mom, please listen to me.I didn't do anything wrong.I only told Khaleel the truth,"she said tears streaming down her face.She loved her mother regardless and she hated it when they fought which they had been doing alot over the past few days.

"Shut up okay.Just shut up," screamed her mother.

Yumnah looked up at her father for help.Her old man did not even know what was going on.He had not even gotten a chance to ask her anything.

"Saeeda, stop.Let me speak to my daughter," he said, his voice full of concern.He was confused as well.He had never seen his wife behave like that.Yumnah was a very well behaved girl, so for his wife to behave like that,it meant that she must have done something wrong.But that was not how mistakes were dealt with.

"Yumnah,why did Khaleel break of the engagement?" he asked, choosing his words carefully.

"He broke it off because of this stupid girl," screamed his wife at the same time pulling Yumnah's hair.

"Is this what Ustadha teaches you at the masjid?" her mother asked her voice way too high.

"SAEEDA, i am the one talking to her.In fact move away from her,Yumnah dear answer me,"he said taking her frail hands in hers.He could feel her body shaking and his heart broke seeing his only daughter in that condition.

"Because i dont like him Papa," she replied.As much as he was good,respectful and a kind hearted man, she couldnt.She just couldn't.

"But that day Yumnah i had asked if you were okay with the proposal my child, and you had said yes," her father asked.

"I thought it was someone else.I like someone else Papa," she said, turning her stained face away from him.Why was all this so complicated?

"I am telling you Bilal, this girl is not in her senses.What does she even know about liking someone.She is naive.Let me deal with her," said her mother.

"Saeeda, i am the head of this house and i make the decisions here.For now,just shut up."

Yumnah began sobbing more hysterically after seeing her parents  shouting at each other.

"Who did you think it was dear?I thought i had been clear that the proposal was from the Hosseini family and you even met Khaleel and you still did not say anything.Explain things to me Yumnah," her father pleaded.

He could sense the uncertainty in his daughter.She was scared.Scared of her own mother.He was extremely disappointed in both of them.Disappointed in Yumnah for not trusting him and dissapointed in his wife because she was forcing their daughter to marry a man she did not want.

"Yumnah dear,who do you like?Tell me his name and i promise you that i myself,will take your marriage proposal to his house and no one will stop me," he said, sending a glare towards his wife.

Yumnah looked at him, fresh tears running down her face.

"Papa, its....."

Her father squeezed her hand encouraging her to continue.

"Its Yasir Hosseini."

*******
WALLAHI ITS SO HARD TO GET THINGS ON PAPER.HOPE I DID JUSTICE TO IT.ITS A BIT DIFFICULT WHEN THEY ARE TALKKING :(

PLEASE DO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE :)

CANT BELIEVE I UPDATED THE VERY NEXT DAY :)

WELL I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO GET MARRIED ALREADY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ;) ;) ;)

SAEEDA (YUMNAH'S MOM) IS DEFINATELY  A HANDFUL.WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?WILL SHE LET THEM GET MARRIED? :)

WHAT WILL YASIR'S REACTION BE :P

ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER IN SHA ALLAH :)

ASALAM ALEIKUM :)

PS( DO NOT DISTURB)
HISHAM IS ON HIS HONEYMOON SO DONT ASK ABOUT HIM FOR A WHILE PLEASE :)
NOBODY WANTS ZULEKHA TO PAY THEM A VISIT, DO THEY?

FINALLY, BYE

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY( WANT TO SEE WHO ACTUALLY READS TILL THE END)

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, IT IS MY BIRTHDAY :)

BYE :)

LOVE YOU ALL :)