Some students chuckled at this, and so as the teacher, clearly amused with her. “So, Jamiel, what are your hobbies? Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?” the teacher asked.

“Okay, I'm actually interested on... computers. Specifically arduino, and drones... Also computer games and all that. I loved reading too, and discovering things.”

“Nerd alert.” I heard someone say, making some students snicker. I saw her gaze from the second row of chairs, to the very front. She smiled proudly, showing off her silver-colored braces.

“Y'know boy, the correct term for that is... smart.” she says.

“Smart? I don't see why you are one?”

“That's the point. Sabi-sabi kang you don't see eh hindi ka naman bulag, dumbss.” she whispered to the guy who just told him that, then turned to look for chairs to sit on. Her face went sour looking at the front.

Then her eyes landed on me. It landed on the vacant seat beside me. She went towards it and sat.

“Uhm, what's your... name?”

“Exellor.”

“Ha? E-xellor? Eselor?”

“Exellor Oneiro.”

“Weird... but cool.”

That's the day where it all started. Chris's story was a different one. I met him when she introduced him to me, when I once, visited their house.”

“Ah... Interesting story actually..” komento ko.

Naintindihan ko naman ang kwento niya, but I struggled to keep my eye on her, and my body relaxed. Kanina pa malakas ang kabog ng puso ko at ang tanging ginagawa ko lang ay titigan siya. Hindi rin niya alam, na habang nakapahinga lang sa damuhan ang kamay niya, ay nagawa kong pagtabihin ang kamay ko sa kanya. It felt like thunder. My fingers came in contact with hers, that gave weird sensations on my skin, leaving me wanting more, but at the same time, leaving me to stop 'cause I felt like it's something that's illegal.

She's an illegal masterpiece.

Sht to the infinite master legendary power. 

“Paul...” I heard her call my name. I realized that I've been staring too long. Just embarrasing.

“A-Uh-U-Uhm... Sorry, I just... I was just lost...”

“That's why I like it here. This place makes my mind wander, and lost.” She said. If you only know you were the reason why I'm feeling like this.

“Buti na lang talaga at dumating ka. Nag-alala ako at kala ko naman e saan ka na pumunta.”

“If I hadn't really come, what would you do?” she asked.

“Hmm... I'll probably try ways to find you.”

“And if you don't?” she asked me, raising a brow.

“I'll just wait.”

Maya-maya pa nga, ay napagdesisyunan ko nang magpractice kami para sa Foundation Day, since malapit na rin iyon.

Well, kahit na nagtext siyang hindi kami sasayaw today, pinilit ko na siya since malapit na talaga yung ball.

I already have the steps, it's the practice that we need to do. To be familiarized with it.

Hindi tulad noong unang practice, ay hindi pa gaanong kulimlim at bakas pa ang kulay kahel sa kalangitan ng simulan na naming pag-aralan ang mga steps.