With slippery, shaking fingers, I fumble with the lock and miss my opportunity to escape Felix.

He was on me in mere seconds. Shoving me in the back, my chest was smashed into the door and my arms were pinned down to my sides. I had to turn my head and allow my cheek to mold into the door practically, otherwise I'd have a crushed nose. Felix pushes his weight into my back as if he's trying to merge our bodies into one entity, and nearly cuts off my ability to breathe; let alone wiggle away from him.

He lowers his mouth to my ear, grunting as I buck backwards in a futile attempt to dislodge my body, he hisses, "Are you done?" Another buck backwards and another grunt. No luck. His larger size is too much to budge. I refuse to acknowledge his question. Fuck him, he is a barbaric, perverted asshole.

He pulls back slightly. He wraps his hands around both of my biceps, pulls me away from the door then slams me back into it.

Hard.

Very hard.

He must've hit my solar plexus because goddamn, he knocked each molecule of oxygen out of me. I try to catch my breath, having enough air to mutter a quick "fuck you," before he slammed me into the door once more.

He yanks me back by a handful of hair, definitely snapping way too many strands at the root, spins me around and tosses me over his shoulder. My poor, battered abdomen. He slams the door open and heads down the hallway we came from and goes through another door, leading to yet another hallway. It's like an indoor maze and I'm probably the rat that'll never find the cheese.

Despite my constant moving and slapping him on the back, he paid me no attention and kept walking to wherever it is he's taking me to. Probably a torture dungeon of some sort. A place where he can beat me up without bothering anyone in the process.

My arms tire out too quickly. The throbbing in my bullet graze doesn't help any. I give a final hit to his back accompanied by a string of profanities. He angrily whispers shit in Russian before landing a hard slap to my ass, making me yelp.

Did he just spank me?

Baffled and lost for words, I didn't realize we entered another room until he tossed me onto a bed. He tossed me so hard that I bounced a few times on the mattress before flopping onto the floor between the wall and the bed.

Ouch. "You mean son of a bitch!" I shouted, seething at Felix as I pop my head over the mattress. The asshole looks like he's fighting back a smile. Because this is all hilarious. Some joke. "What the hell was that for?!" I demanded.

"What?" He gives me a blank stare.

I huffed out an angry breath. He knows what. I tell him, "Spanking my ass then throwing me so hard I fall off the bed.  You could've broken my neck!" Okay, probably not, maybe break my ass, but still. I have every right to be mad. My tailbone definitely doesn't appreciate his man handling of me.

He grins maliciously before he says, "Perhaps next time you will do as you're told."  His lip pulls back in a sneer.  "Maybe you won't be so foul and spit in my face again."  He shakes his head.  "You do that again and I'll choke the life out of you," He continues, "Also, you shouldn't curse the way you have been.  Nobody likes a vulgar woman." He glares at me, his lip remained curled up like he's ready to snarl at me if I cuss one more time.  Like he has any room.  He's got a foul mouth too.  I resist the urge to throw something at him.  Mainly because all I have to throw is a pillow.

"Maybe I don't want to be liked!"  I snap at him as I jump off the floor to my feet.

"For your own sake, you will want to be liked, or you're as good as dead here."  He snapped back.