Chapter 9: Somehow

You sat crossed legged on your bed, reading a novel, Romeo and Juliet. You didn't know why, but as soon as you read the plot, it lure you in, though you knew it was a tragic love story and know the story by heart since you were practically alive back then when William Shakespeare was writing/filming it, but the story still made a great impact on you. You were reading peacefully qhen you heard the silver bars of your bedroom open and someone flew to you. 

"Romeo and Juliet... Really?" A voice said in front of you.

You ignored him. You didn't need to know who was talking to you, it was the only and only Jack Frost. After what happened last night, you and Jack were on good terms but not friends or best friends or buddies or anything.

"Don't you know the word privacy?" You aksed sternly but calm as you continued reading your book.

"Yes, I do, L/N. But I just came to tell you, you can get out of here." Jack said teasingly.

"I know..." You said without lookinh at him. His eyes widened.

"What? How?" 

"North came by a while ago and told me."

Jack stayed silent for a few minutes but you knew, he was angry. You could hear laughter, Bunny and North, outside.

"Probably a prank...." 

You looked up and saw Jack's face red from anger. He looked to up angrily.

"This is all your fault!" Jack said angrily. You looked at him confused.

"My fault?! How is this my fault?!" You asked pretty annoyed that he was blaming you. You stood up and came face to face with him. 

"If you knew that you could go free from here, why didn't you tell me sooner?!" 

"How am I supposed to know you were gonna tell me that?!" 

"As soon as I walked in, you could've told me already! Then I wouldn't be laughed at like this!" 

"Dude, its just a prank..." You said to him. It was weird that he'd get angry this quick.

"A prank?! I have no time to play pranks and games today!" Then you see red dripping in his right hand.

"Jack, are you okay? A-Are you...suicidal?" You reached out his hand and examined it. It had small cuts with red blood dripping from it. But that was impossible. Guardians have blood like humans, but instead of red, its green. When it is green, its good, the wound was made from a mortal weapon so its like a little bruise or cut even though the wound is very large but it'll heal soon, but when it is red, an immortal weapon was used, it takes a longer time and can even kill Guardians. Jack pulled his hand away and glared at you hard. 

"THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!! It doesn't concern you if I'm not okay, if I'm angry or if I want to die! You don't mean anything to me! Your a freak, monster and nothing more than a waste of space!!" You stayed quiet. Tears were in your eyes but you stopped the from falling. You gritted your teeth and turned your hands imto fists. You glared at him and walked away.

Jack's expression softened when he realized what he just said. He watched you walk away. He saw you walk upstairs p. He followed you there carefully. He saw you enter a room, the Library. It was useless room, or that's what he thought. He followed you inside.

Tears were streaming down your face. What Jack said really hurt you. You sobbed quietly. You went to one of the chairs, buried your face and cried. Then you heard movement in front of you, you didn't dare look at them, cause you knew who it was. The temperature went down, snowflakes was falling in front of you.