Chapter 1: Rebirth

A/N; (Very Important): 

Hey guys, this is my first time doing a Reader Insert Fanfiction, so please be patient. If I get my grammer or spelling wrong, please do tell me. And I'll do my best to never doing it again. Feel free to tell me your thoughts about it. If you have any suggestion about making my story better just comment down there and I'll see what I can do, but don't get too upset if your suggestion doesn't appear on the story. If you think that I stole your plotline or story, don't, cause I am 99.3% certain that I thought of this story. Maybe we have telepathic powers... Enjoy!

______________________________________

Legends:

 -Y/N (Your Name)

- L/N (Last Name)

-H/C (Hair Color) 

- E/C (Eye Color) 

-F/C (Favorite Color) 

- L/S/H (Long/Short Hair) 

________________________________

Your POV: (Introduction) 

Once upon a time, a girl was brought back to life...

A young pale girl was laying on a tree. She had l/s/h, h/c that was scattered on the tree roots, in nothing but a simple purple village dress in the middle of Autumn. 

"It was dark...and cold... I was scared. But then I saw a light, the moon. And I wasn't scared anymore."  You thought as you flew off the ground a few feet then placed down on the ground again. 

You looked around in curiosity. You saw a pile of leaves and jumped on it in happiness. Then you heard screams and cries not far from where you were. You followed the sound and arrived at a small village that had houses on fire, people bleeding to their deaths and people killing other people. 

You ran to the people killing other people. 

"Wait! Stop! Don't do this! Please, they're innocent people!" You cried to the man who had his sword at the throat of a woman who had tears in her eyes, in her arms was a little girl who looked scared and had tears too in her eyes. 

The woman was begging to the man to spare her daughters life. But the man didn't listen to the woman's cries. When the sword was about to slice the woman's throat, you stepped in front of her to protect the woman and her daughter. Instead the sword went through her and sliced the woman's throat and then killing her daughter as well. 

The man walked away with a smile on his face. You stood frozen at what just happened. You turned around to see mother and daughter, with eyes open, in each other's arms. 

Tears fell down in your eyes, squatted on the ground and closed both mother and daughters eyes with teary eyes. You angrily turned to the man and angrily ran to him. 

"You heartless monster! They were innocent people! They didn't do anything wrong!" You said angrily as tears streamed down your face. 

You raised your fist to punch him but went through him like how his sword went through her. In anger, you ran towards him but the same result happened. Then you heard a child's cry and turned to it to see a man pointing his sword at her. 

"No! Don't!" You cried. But like the man before, the man didn't listen and killed the girl. 

You ran to the girl. You checked her heartbeat but there was none and her skin was pale white like hers. She was dead. You stood up, trembling, and ran away from the girl, from the village, from everything. 

___________________________________________

Y/N, messy and dirty, was crying under the same tree she woke up. She ran away from the village. She cried that no one could see her. She cried that she couldn't save anyone. She cried that she was all alone. Or so she thought... 

A bright light shone from the sky and descended to earth. A man with snowy white hair and pale skin came to her. He wore white robes and shoes. 

"Do not cry. You are not alone." The man said in a nice and gentle voice. 

"Don't come near me!" You said moving back a little. 

"Do not be afraid. I won't hurt you." The man said. 

"W-Who are you? How can you see me?" You stammered. 

"I am the Man in the Moon but I like to be called Manny. You are Y/N L/N, right? And I can see you because we are alike." Manny said kindly. 

"You were the one who told me my name. The one who brought me here." Manny nodded

"Then why...? Why did you put me here? They can't even see me. I couldn't even save anyone... WHY?!?!?!" You said as more tears streamed down. 

"Because you are here for a greater purpose. When the time comes, you will serve out your purpose whether it is for the greater good or evil for this world... Now come my child, you must be very hungry..." Y/N nodded her head. Manny took his hand out for you and you took it. Together, the bright light engulfed you and Mannh, and disappeared in the night. 

But don't worry, that happened a long long time ago. When the world was still in chaos and destruction...