Chapter 3: Forgotten Prophecy

(Present Day) 

A 100 years of peace was very satisfying for the guardians. The children never stopped believing in them. Jamie Bennett and his friends died a long time ago. 

********************************

Christmas was a month away so of course, North aka Santa Clause, the yetis and the elves were very very busy. North was working on a toy train in his office when Phil the yeti, opened his door quickly without knocking (again), causing North to let go of the train in surprise amd break to a million pieces. North and Phil let out a gasp. 

"Phil, how many times do I tell you TO KNOCK?!?!" North asked in his Russian Accent, frustrated and angry. 

Phil said something in yeti language and shot North out of his seat with his face pale. North quickly goes to the Globe Room to see the lights turn off in a blink of an eye. 

"What is this?" North asked as he massaged his beard. 

Then 2 evil laughter broke into the globe room. Black and Dark Purple Sand covered the globe. The Dark Purple Sand attacked North and some of the elves and yetis. 

North tried to pull his sword out but it was snatched away by the dark purple sand. The laughter, the dark purple sand, it was familiar to him but he can't put his finger to where he heard or seen it before. He is caught under the dark purple sand. As North struggles in the sand, a sickening voice was heard....Pitch. 

"A Golden and Forgotten Child

 Tough and Sassy but also Mild

 Loves but ends up broken

 Not even receiving a token

 An independent person

Thinking everything is a burden 

 A purpose that must be served

 A prophecy, long and forgotten

 She who could bring destruction

Or peace to the world that has fallen

A decision that either all good things must come to an end

Or good that has prevailed over the years, will live once again

A choice that only she could make

A sacrifice that has to be made

Good and Evil can never be one 

One will stand, One will fall 

Her choice of what that might be 

 Lying on her hands is the future that can imprison or set us free

 Think hard and well for your call

 For it could be your greatest fall." 

All was he said before he vanishes. 

As he left, the dark purple released him and left with Pitch. North breathed heavily. Phil helped North up to his feet. They walked to the controls. He pressed a button that revealed a lever. He pulled the lever and Northern Lights appeeared in the sky. 

"Fix this up. We're going to have company." North ordered the elves and yetis. 

"And prepare a cage, we might have to bring her back..." He trailed

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A/N: Hi guys, super duper sorry for the late update. Lately school has been given us a lot of tests and homeworks cause Sem Break is coming up (Yay!!) Yeah, so I'm really really sorry. I know I said that the next chappie will be longer, but I don't have a lot of time, so please bare with me. But I'll try to make it long whenever I can. Please forgive me. But by next week, I'll update more. I promise. Please tell me what do you think of the poem. 

Thank you so much for reading my book and following me. It really means a lot to me.

My friend @HazeliaAuRa16 has always inspired me through her stories and words. She's friend that can make you feel better when you have a bad day. Read her stories and follow her, there really amazing. To everyone who follows my stories, thank you so much. I'm just a newbie but your all the reason I try to write as much as I can. You guys inspire me to open Wattpad and update my story. Thank you!!! Till next time :)