Chapter 4: The Chosen Guardian

The other guardians; Jack Frost, Toothiana, Bunnymund and Sandy, arrived as fast as they could. They had almost messed up the workplaceagain with the wind they carried. 

"What's the matter again North?" Tooth asked with her fairies around her. 

"Pitch Black is back. But he's gotten stronger and has a new friend." North said seriously.

"Pitch? Back? That's impossible! We defeated him 100 years ago. He's gone." Jack said as he sat on the top of his crooked G-shaped staff with a surprised expression. 

"But he is. We can't kill fear. If we can't kill fear, we can't kill Pitch." North answered sternly. 

"He's right, Jack. We may have defeated him but we haven't seen the last of him." Tooth said. Her fairies agreeing with her. 

"And I think he's after you Jack." North said. 

"What? Did he tell you?" Jack asked. Bunny rolled his eyes in annoyance. 

"He doesn't need to tell anyone. You were the one who defeated him obviously." Bunny said annoyed. 

"Why thank you Kangaroo for remembering..." Jack teased. 

"I thought I told you never to call me that?!" Bunny asked. 

"You know I never listen, right? Or did you forget cotton tail?" Bunny stomped angrily to Jack, wanting to punch him in the face. 

"Bunny! Jack! Stop it!" Tooth said angrily.

She's like the most mature among the guardians. Bunny crossed his arms and looked away, while Jack smirked in amusement. Tooth sent a glare at his way, which made him erase the smirk off his face and looked down. 

"Anyway North, you gotta stop doing this! Its 5 months before Easter and I still have a lot to do!" Bunny said annoyed, still angry at Jack. 

"Its not my fault, its yours. Besides Easter is not as important as Christmas." North said shrugging his shoulders not caring if it hurt Bunny's feelings or not. 

"Why ya little-- Easter is the preparation for Christmas, making it more important!" Bunny agrued.

"Christmas is the actual day. It's about spending time with family and friends, making it more important..." 

North and Bunny continued bickering. Sandy was falling asleep again, Tooth was talking to her fairieds about the tooth deliveries while Jack was frosting stuff with his staff until he noticed a bright light above them. He looked up and sees Manny.

"Uh guys?" Jack said trying to call their attentions. But they didn't hear him with all their activities. 

"Guys!" Nothing

"Guys! Manny's here..." Still nothing

"GUYS! CAN YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT UP FOR A MINUTE?!?! AND LOOK UP?!?!" Jack said angrily, frost began to spread from the place he was standing on. 

Everyone fell silent. It was the first time they saw what Jack's like when he's angry. They looked up and saw Manny shining above them beautifully. 

"Manny, it's been a long time. How are you old friend?" North smiled as he stared to his best friend. Then 2 shadows was on the spot Manny shone his light. 

"Yes, I know. I've seen it. What must we do?" Manny shone a much brighter light and a blue crystal arose under the ground.

"What's that? Some sort of walkie talkie?" Jack asked as he flew around it, suspecting it.