| Update & Author's Note |

Hi everyone! Its been so long since I've opened LTYS, its been 2 years if I'm not mistaken. I know there has been some readers who have waited for an update, and I'm finally here to say a word about this. I have actually come bearing news... 

I am writing again!! 

Yes, I'm back. The reason for this is that I've decided not to let anything in my way to stop me from writing, even if this is just a hobby of mine. There were just so many things happening so I've just stopped, and my imaginations were cut off and weren't good enough to be published. But now, I've stopped thinking that and just let me be me. 

I've learned a lot in the past 2 years about writing and understanding my book and characters, so I can definitely say that I've improved and matured a bit, hehe (maturing is hard and something I don't want to admit but must admit 😭😭)

Another good news is that I am currently re-writing LTYS. Yes, you've read it right, re-writing. I am going to restart creating this story that I've had for the past 2 (well actually 5 years since I've started writing this since 2017, I know, I'm not proud of it.) years. Its going to be a lot of work.

I have gone through the process kf reading my story, and it just made me cringe at some aspects and confused by the speed of the story. I will be also changing the genre & title to make it more fitting, but Y/N will still be as fierce and headstrong as she is, but will have some added personality and more backstory to make her more believable and relatable. There may be some things in her personality that you may not like but I've decided not to let that stop me from writing.

So in addition to that, I will be unpublishing the previous chapters in a few days. Also with restarting this story, I will make a few changes like throwing out characters that don't effect the storyline at all (sorry, too much characters is a overkill and I want to do justice for all my characters), like I said above some personality will be thrown in MC to make her more interesting and mysterious, the timeline will be reduced by a lot since this story was set 100 years later after Pitch Black was defeated, and so much more.

I know this is quite long, but its still pretty short for my readers who have waited such a long time. Please have faith in me that I will do my best and hopefully give you guys a story that you and I will like and be proud of.

Questions about the upcoming story is welcome, or anyone basically. I would love to hear (or read rather, hehe) all your comments and advice in the upcoming post. Till next time ❤❤