newt || favourite things

I just realized that I have a handful of imagines on Tumblr that I haven't transferred here!

Here's one of 'em.

Over the two years you and Newt shared together, you've made a mental list of things you like about him.

One. You like his boyish smile. How tugging his lips upward emphasize his cheekbones. How he dazzled the Group B girls with it.

Two. You like his hands. You like how careful they are in touching you. You like how long his fingers are, and how they manage to find yours at night. You like how big and strong they are in comparison to your small ones. You like how they praise you in hours of intimacy.

Three. You like his arms. You like clinging to them for comfort. You like how they relax under your touch - and how you relax in theirs. You like to watch his arms flex when he works. You like it when they lift you up as if you were as light as a feather.

Four. You like his eyes. You like how they bore into yours with such adoration. You like the concern in them when you're not eating right. You like the rage in them when you are hurt. You like the love in them right after you kiss his lips.

Five. You like his lips. You like how unbelievably soft they are. You like how gentle they always are with you in comparison to his familiar harshness to others. You like it when they delve into you so needily as if it were oxygen.

Six. You like his neck. It is your safe place, your happy place. You are invincible when you bury yourself in it. It smells good, too - like tea and a grassy breeze mixed with his natural scent.

Seven. You like his voice. You like how your name rolls off of his lips. You like how his thick accent whispers huskily into your ear, lulling you to sleep. You like how he never raises it at you.

Eight. You like his hair. How perfect it always looks no matter how dishevelled it is. How he moans your name when you run your fingers through it.

Nine. You like his height. How he reaches the stars for you. How he carries you around your room on his back. How you need to stand on your toes to kiss him - making him decide to lift you up instead. How your cheek rests on his chest when you embrace.

Ten. You love him.