tbs || unexpected (three)

A click of the front door of your apartment made you jolt up from your workspace. Dylan and his girlfriend Britt decided to spend their vacation here in London, so there's no question that Thomas would meet up with him.

And the source of the sound was indeed Thomas, back home from a guys' night out with Dylan while Britt had her interview for The Longest Ride, her latest film.

He smiled when his eyes caught sight of you. "Hi, love." Settling down, he removed his jacket and set his motorbike keys on the counter.

"Hi. How were things with Dyl?"

He poured himself a glass of water. "It's was fine. He has something for you in my bag," he motioned to the bag that was set on one of the dining chairs, a mischievous grin playing on his face.

You rushed to it, glaring at him warningly. The gift stood out from the contents immediately. You pulled out the baby blue fabric.

"A shirt," you stated incredulously.

"Unfold it," Thomas suggested, sipping his water.

It was a bit large for you, and on the shirt was printed the words, Thomas Brodie-Sangster loves me. You let out a laugh and met Thomas' gaze.

"This is crazy," you giggled. You heard Thomas mutter something like "well, Dylan is crazy," before you went on. "Can I text Dylan and say thanks?"

"Sure," Thomas gave you his phone.

As you were looking for Dylan's name in your boyfriend's contacts, Thomas talked to you. "Hey, I have a photo-shoot tomorrow morning so we can't visit Riley."

Disappointment filled your expression. "Oh. That's alright," you spotted Dylan's name among the names of producers, actors, directors, companies, and so on. "'l can go by myself."

"Well, I was wondering if you'd like to come with me."

You looked up in disbelief. "Seriously?"

Thomas smiled and nodded. "I was asking myself why I never brought you to any of my projects. Save The Scorch Trials, of course," he winked. "I brought my mum before, I thought I should start bringing you when I can."

"I'd love to," you smiled widely then put your focus back on texting Dylan.

To: Dylan O'Brien

Message: Got that right, Dyl. Thanks so much for the shirt. – the girl Thomas Sangster loves

Noticing you were finished, he spoke up. "Put the shirt on," he suggested. You nodded.

The shirt hung to your thighs. It would probably fit Thomas just right. You jokingly posed like a model. "What do you think, Tommy?"

Thomas crossed his arms just as jokingly, pretending to criticize your look. His eyebrows knit together and his lips formed a slight pout. "It's alright, I guess." He shrugged then strode towards you, capturing your lips with his.

"You look especially beautiful in that shirt," he joked, running his fingers through your hair.

"I should wear this shirt to bed, then." You smiled. "I'll just go take a shower."

"Have you had dinner yet?" he caught your hand before you got too far for him to reach.

"I have, mom," you smiled, and Thomas rolled his eyes. "I cooked some chicken, the leftover's in the oven. You can heat it if you want, babe." You made your way to the bathroom.

Finishing your shower, you slipped on the soft shirt over nothing but your underwear.

You stepped out to see Thomas already ready for bed. He wore nothing but a gray shirt and his boxers. He was on his laptop, finishing an e-mail to one of the companies holding a meet-and-greet for The Maze Runner series.

You slipped in between the soft sheets, crawling your way to Thomas' side of the bed and snuggled to his side.

"You tired?" you asked, snuggling your head to the crook of his neck.

"A little," he admitted. "You, however, should sleep whether you're tired or not," he put the laptop away and pushed you down gently on the mattress. He pulled the duvet to your chin, kissed your forehead and began humming a tune, holding you to his chest as if someone might snatch you away from him in the dim room.

The warmth of his soft shirt was the last thing you processed before you fell into a peaceful slumber.

But you woke up to Thomas' large hand shaking you gently. You groaned, opening your eyes gently to see that no sunlight was peeking through from the bedroom windows. The sky was a dim blue. "Thomas, the sun isn't even out yet," you could smell the tea brewing and Riley's bread heating in the oven.

"The project is two hours away from London, love. I always leave early, remember?"

Sighing, you kicked the sheets off and stood up while Thomas set down his travel clothes. He looked at you. "You're looking better in that shirt than you did last night," he commented, smoothing out the creases of his shirt.

"What? Why?" you looked down. The shirt was askew from your shoulders. To be frank, you looked worse.

"You look rested," he gave you a small smile. "like you're really loved." He took a step back to see if the shirt had no creases. He gave a disappointed look when the shirt was just as wrinkled as when he took it out of the closet.

"Aren't I?" you asked, locating the iron so you can iron out his shirt.

"Very," smiling, he walked up to you and pecked your lips.

"I can iron the shirt out, you go set the table." You kissed his jaw before setting to work.

"With pleasure." He bowed jokingly and exited the room.

"I'm gonna go shower first!" you yelled to Thomas after putting the iron away and hanging his shirt.

"I'll shower with you!" he called back.

You went ahead, stripping naked. You put your shirt in your dresser – you decided it was perfect for sleepwear. Thomas then stepped in, a boyish smile on his face.

"You're a pervert." You rolled your eyes at his mocked offended expression. "We'll shower only, no funny business. You'll be late again if we don't."

Thomas raised his hands in surrender.

Well, needless to say, Thomas didn't keep his word.

After a rushed meal, you hurried to his car. Thomas was a fast driver so he was calm about being on time.

There was something about Thomas when he's driving that attracts you so much. It could be his focused expression, or the way his muscled arms move swiftly, or the tight line his lips form when he's waiting for the stoplight to turn green.

Thomas always loved the color your face turns into when he catches you staring at him, so he would always meet your gaze whenever he could, and he would laugh as you looked away bashfully.

Thomas was only five minutes late, and he was welcomed by a crowd of agents and stylists. You took a seat on one of the chairs of his dressing room and watched them fix Thomas up.

He would occasionally look at you, his expression asking if you're okay, and you would give him a reassuring smile in return.

He looked handsome as ever in his suit, and you were allowed by the photographer to watch the shoot. Needless to say, he was a natural.

"Okay, next question, from Sarah of New Jersey," the interviewer declared, and Thomas nodded in acknowledgment. "'Thomas, tell us more about your girlfriend.'"

Thomas' face lit up in delight and shock. His eyes met yours briefly before he answered. "Um... my girlfriend's name is Y/N, I met her on the set of The Scorch Trials. We've been together for almost three years, and we've been living together for more than a year." Thomas looked up in thought, brainstorming for some facts. "She loves to read, and she's a really quiet person." he smiled as if to say he was done answering the question.

The interviewer nodded. "Paige from Florida wants to know, 'do you love her?'"

Thomas stared at the crew incredulously. He's never been asked about his love life before, neither has his co-stars. He sat in silence for a while before nodding. "Yes," he met your gaze, smiling. "I love her very much."