Beautiful

Charlie's P.O.V.

"So, why have you been so gloomy lately? Actually, scratch that. Ever since I met you." Emily interrogated me. I guess after days of me moping around, she got tired.

I stared at her. She stared back.

"I don't want to talk about it." I told her, my eyes reflecting defiance. She glared at me, probably looking for telltale signs of my gloominess.

"Fine. But this isn't over." She told me. I nodded at her statement. I know her well enough to know that she isn't the type of girl to give up easily.

She changed the subject and started talking to me about the different kinds of cakes she likes to eat. I nodded at her and walked with her to the cafeteria. I feel like something is gonna happen today but I'm not entirely sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily's P.O.V.

We entered the cafeteria and suddenly everyone became quiet. What? Have they never seen people before? Fucking idiots. Wait, Fucking RICH idiots.

Richley Academy. A school for the rich people. It has beautiful facilities you would never find in public schools. Classrooms with a smart TV as a board, we are given IPads instead of books and notebooks, club rooms complete with everything the club would need, a cafeteria that could be mistaken for a restaurant, a huge ass gym and an indoor swimming pool. Heck! Even the teachers lounge can be mistaken for a hotel! This school seriously prioritize money.

A poke at my side made me whip my head in its way. I saw Charlie looking annoyed and nervous. She was pointing at the cafeteria. I looked at her in confusion but then saw what she was referring to. The whole cafeteria was still staring at us.

I scowled at the students staring at us. These people have no manners.

"What!? Never seen people before?!" I screamed at them. They quickly turned back to their foods, ignoring us. I smiled triumphantly at them but it quickly diminished.

Tiffany Martins walked towards us in a disgustingly seductive sashay. Well, it's seductive for the boys in the room. It's pretty obvious since their drool is literally on the floor.

"Oops." She said, 'accidentally' throwing her smoothie at Charlie. I gasped at what she just did.

"Sorry. I didn't see you there. It was like you were totally invisible." She smirked at Charlie.

"Oh yeah? Do you see my invisible finger?!" I screamed at her waving my fist in her face. I was about to punch her face in when Charlie's fist shot out before I could. I am utterly shocked to say the least. Charlie is the last person I expected to snap.

She punched Tiffany's face so hard, I heard a sickening crack. Her nose was bleeding heavily and she was wailing on the floor. Everyone was shocked at what Charlie just did. Their jaws were hanging and everyone was silent. Guess they didn't expect that either. I saw Chase run to us.

We all thought Chase was going to punch Charlie back because he strode angrily at us. We all held our breaths, waiting for anything really. Chase stood before Charlie, his gaze softening. He touched her cheek gently and looked intently on Charlie's face.

"Are you okay?" He asked her. Charlie's eyebrows shot up and her jaw dropped. She looked like she wanted to melt at his words.

"I'm fine." Charlie gave Chase a hard look before turning around and walking out of the cafeteria. I followed after.

When I got out of the cafeteria, I ran towards Charlie and walked next to her. Silence enveloped us and we embraced it wholly. We walked inside the girls restroom to clean Charlie up. It's like we were on auto-pilot. We didn't need to talk to know what we needed to do. We understand each other.