Friends?

I led Chase to my apartment. Why, you ask? Its because I cant bring him to school considering he is a bit bleeding. We got a little bit of strange looks on the way, but nonetheless it was good.

"Wait where are we going? And what about my car?" Chase stopped me from going farther. He seemed alerted and suspicious.

"At my apartment. Your car can wait." I told him. I couldnt quite pinpoint what he was thinking 'cause his face suddenly had the look of fear, but he hid it quite well with a smirk.

"Arent we going too fast?" He asked me with a mischievous smirk. It took me a while to get his subtext and I'm pretty sure my face contorted to an ugly shocked face.

I flicked his forehead and an annoying blush tinted my cheeks. I turned away from him and hid my face with my hair. I hate people seeing me weak.

~~~~Chase's P.O.V~~~~

Charlie Penelophe Flinn. A girl with thick rimmed glasses, long wavy black hair and is probably 5'7? Im not sure. Anyway this nerd intrigues me. The reason I got a busted lip was because of her. I mean, when big buff dudes surround you and tries to beat you to a pulp, wouldnt you get scared or something? But no... She was just standing there not even looking a little bit scared.

I sighed. She is something. If you look at her closely, she is pretty cute. Too bad she's a nerd. I would've banged her by now.

"Chase, welcome to my humble apartment." She muttered unenthusiastic. I looked around and saw her place looks awesome. Not girly at all. She had White walls, one if them red, a plasma screen tv, comfy looking couch, black carpet, picture frames, huge stack of what seemed like horror movies, a balcony that overlooks the city and you can see our school clearly from here, an attached kitchen and a hallway to the right of the tv.

She led me to the hallway and went inside the room at the end. The door was completely black. When I went inside, I was gobsmacked. Her room is dark blue, one wall is white, the white wall had written words in different letterings, and her walls had one word each. Each word are colored gold and Her queen sized bed is the combination of blue, gold and white. She had a study desk infront of a window, a plasma tv, two bean bags, a white door that leads to the bathroom and next to it a mirror that is human sized. Wow, vain much?

Charlie entered her bathroom and came out with a huge first-aid kit. She took out some alcohol and a cotton ball. She dabbed the cotton ball dipped in alcohol to my lip. She finished her first-aid with some ointment and a bandaid with a smiley face decorated on it.

"Why a smiley face?" I asked as I grimaced. It's too girly for me.

"Why, is it too girly for you?" She asked with a smirk. It's like she read my mind.

"Yes. But I didnt take you as girly." I told her. She isnt girly if this is her taste in decorations.

"You're right. I'm not girly. Besides thesw band-aids aint mine. They're my brothers." She told me with a tight smile. She had a sad looking eyes. I dont know if I'm seeing things, but I know I saw it.

"Do you live alone? Why?" I bombarded her with questions. She had a look that probably said she didnt want to tell. I sighed, but nodded reluctantly.

"Thanks." I told her with one of my rare genuine smiles.

"For what?" She looked curious.

"For helping me forget Tiffany, not running away when you saw my crazy relationship with my brother and helping me." I had a bitter tone when I started thanking her but I softened, gradually.

"You're welcome. That's what friends are for." She told me with a heartwarming smile.

"Friends?" I was dumbfounded, I mean, she probably already saw hiw messed up I am, and getting her involved isnt what I am going for. That's why I flirted with the waitress before, to make her go away. But I guess I really wanted her company. A friend.

"Arent we?" She asked me with a joking smile.

"I guess we are."