Hell

Charlie's P.O.V .

After Chase left, I changed into pajamas and went straight to bed. Today wasnt my usual uneventful day. It was actually slightly interesting. I found out that Chase has a brother, was able to watch him break-up with Tiffany, and saw him fighting.

I sighed. I am starting to get influenced by him. He's corrupting my brain, making me think that he is cute or even adorable. I need to forget about that.

Goodnignt Chase.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a new day, new memories. I took out my canvas and my painting tools. I looked at the time and saw that it was currently 5:00 am. I can paint all I want since it's a saturday. It's been two days since Chase and I became friends. Tutoring him was fun. I smiled here and there.

I started to paint the shape of the face, and the background. I then painted his features. His nose, his beautiful eyes, and his soft hair. I wanted to portray real happiness. After finishing off the painting, I stood up and checked my painting.

It wasn't what I wanted to portray. I guess I could only paint what I see. In my painting, there was darkness in his eyes and his smile looks like a sad smile. A smile that shows how a persons life really is, behind their fake smiles.

I sighed and took a picture of it before placing it in the spare room. I am not happy with my outcome. I just sighed, yet again. I seemed to have been sighing a lot.

I took a shower and changed into skinny jeans, band shirt, topped it with a red hoodie and wore my black high top converses. I looked at the time and saw that it was already 7 am. I pocketed some money and my phone then headed out.

I went to the ice cream shop Chase and I went and saw none other than the barbitch, Ashley.

"Yes? What do you want?" I was a bit taken aback at her rudeness. She was just like Tiffany.

I just ignored her rudeness and went on to order plain vanilla. After ordering, I went to sit down and and thought of everything I had to do this weekend. The list goes as:

going to the mall to buy groceries as I eat a lot, go to the movies to see the latest horror movie out that is starring my favourite actress, Chloe Moretz. She is awesome! She can kick ass and still look beautiful.

After finishing off my ice cream, I went out the store, but not before giving her the 'face'. The face is when my face look's like it is making fun of you. Yes, I'm that lame.

As I went to go to the mall, I could think of nothing but Chase. Where is he now? What is he doing? I am getting too close to him, that he is all that's in my mind.

I can't let myself get too close. I'm not good, not good for him. I can't and won't let my first friend since everything that happened, get in harms way. I can't let him become like Cherry.

Cherry was my first actual bestfriend. She was Barbie-like. She was a blonde beauty and she also had no brains, but she wasnt a slut. She had dignity. Cherry and I met at kindergarten. She wanted the barbie doll that my parent's bought me and coincidentally, I wanted her basketball. So to make us both happy, we exchanged. Since then we were unbreakable.

That is until, she died. It wasnt what I was expecting nor wanted. Nobody wants their bestfriend to die. I dont know what killed me though. The fact she died, or the fact that she died because of me. I dont want to re-live the painful memory. Not. Again.

I felt a tap on my right shoulder when I was looking at some books at the library. I peered behind me and saw a very handsome face.

Chase.

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! Sorry I took such a looong time writing this chapter. Believe me, I wanted to post a chappie long ago, but with all our projects, assignments and preparation for exam, it is very hard to do.  We also have that U.N costumes to be done. Im sooo tired.

Anyway, Thankyou!! For reading this story and please vote or comment. Bye! 

JulieXOX