Imagine #18 Snow in Barcelona

Ever since he decided to move to Paris I was having a hard time. I had to cope with the fact that I could only see my boyfriend every two weeks. Due to me having a great job here in Barcelona I decided to stay here. He respected my decision and fully supported it as I supported his decision to play for Paris Saint Germain, which made me a little sad as a Barça fan nonetheless. At times he flew over to Barcelona for a weekend to see me and Davi and whenever I had the chance I flew over to Paris to watch him play and be with him. However, it wasn't easy and especially with the holidays coming up.

Neymar had this weekend off and was coming over. I thought it'd be a great idea for us to set up my Christmas tree together with Davi, but Neymar insisted he wanted to spend the day with me only. He told me he'd be with his son the next day. I eventually agreed and got ready for his arrival. After cleaning the house I took a long, relaxing shower, making all the tension in my muscles disappear. I thoroughly washed my hair while silently humming a song. I turned off the shower and hopped out. I dried myself, put on some body lotion and got dressed in one of Neymar's sweaters, which were obviously too big for me, and went with a pair of happy socks to keep my feet warm. I walked up the stairs to the top floor and looked for the Christmas decorations. I pulled out the big box and carried it down the stairs all the way to the ground floor. I placed it near the Christmas tree and turned around. I screamed at the top of my lungs when I saw a person standing in front of me, but stopped when I realized who it was. I held onto my heart as I gasped for air. I made a mental note to turn down the music from now on, so I could actually hear someone opening the door.

"Fuck Neymar. You scared the shit out of me!" I cursed at him. He just stood there laughing his ass off. I didn't expect any different to be honest. He walked over to me, "I'm sorry baby. I swear it wasn't my intention to scare you." I playfully slapped his chest and rolled my eyes, "Sure it wasn't." He grinned and embraced me in a loving hug. I swiftly pecked his lips, but he wasn't satisfied with just a peck on the lips. He kissed me passionately and I took off his snapback to run my fingers through his hair. We broke off the kiss when we were out of breath.

"I'm going to take a quick shower, amor. I'll be right back." "Yeah sure, take your time." I pecked his lips one more time as I put his snapback back on. He was already upstairs when he yelled, "You can still join me, you know!" I laughed and screamed back, "I already showered, but thanks for the offer though." I walked to the kitchen and made us some hot chocolate. Once it was done I went on Instagram when I noticed my battery power was low. I quickly went to my room to get the charger. However, I stopped in my tracks when I saw Ney standing there butt naked, "Damn Ney. Good to know you still got a nice ass." He pulled up his underwear and turned around. He smirked as he took steps forward, "I might have to check if yours is still as fine as two weeks ago." He lifted me up and his hands went underneath my sweater and traveled their way to my ass. I tilted my head as a result of his touch, giving him full access to my neck. He softly pressed kisses onto my bare skin and sucked on my sweet spot. My lips parted and my eyes were closed. He then gently squeezed my butt, which caused me to moan.

"We should decorate the tree." Ney whispered. "No, don't stop." "If you still want to decorate the tree we should stop now." I sighed, "Fine then." He let me down and I grabbed my charger. "You're such a tease, Ney."  "Just for you." He winked. I couldn't help but notice the bulge through his underwear. I chuckled, "Did you get a little too excited, babe?" He rolled his eyes, "You have that effect on me." I jokingly flipped my hair and casually walked out of the room. He soon followed with a pair of sweatpants and a sweater on.

Finally we began decorating the Christmas tree while Sinatra's Christmas album was playing in the background. We were messing around feeling like two kids, but still got the job done.

~~

Neymar and I layed on the couch covered by a blanket after having an intimate moment, if you know what I mean. I observed his perfect face, embracing his flaws, and got lost in my thoughts. I love him and I don't want him to leave. All I wanted right now was to have him by my side for a couple more days, but that wouldn't be happening soon. If only Santa could make it snow in Barcelona and make his flight delay. The only thing I wanted for Christmas is having him closer to me. A tear fell from my eye and Neymar noticed it.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" He asked worried, his brows furrowing.

"Nothing. Just savoring this moment with you."

He pulled me in closer and kissed my temple, "You know I love you, Y/N." "I love you too, Neymar." I said and left a kiss on his bare chest. He tangled our legs together and we both fell asleep in each other arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A little late, but here is my Christmas imagine! Snow in California by Ariana Grande inspired me to write this!
And I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! 

Please vote and/or comment if you liked it!

-N