Imagine #7 Who is he? -Part 2

Do I want to call him again? Maybe. Was he good looking? Good Lord, he was gorgeous. Do I want to know him? Who knows. The only thing I knew about him was that he is a famous football player and he likes to give his number to random people. Anyways, he was not the number one thing on my mind right now. In fact, he was the last in row, because I just finished all my school work, which means I'll be able to finally go on holiday and join my friends in Brazil where it was summer right now. Therefore I needed to do some well deserved shopping.

I quickly took a shower and put on a pair of black pants, a black high neck shirt (because all black everything), a cute light brown winter coat and a scarf to complete the outfit. I then searched for my black chelsea boots and put them on. I gathered my stuff and off I went.

This time I was able to park my car without anyone bothering me. I stepped out of the car and made my way over to the first stop: Forever 21. They had some very nice clothing at the moment and there was discount on almost everything. I walked in the huge clothing store and started looking around. I began looking for tops. My eyes skipped the racks full of discounted clothing. I saw some cute body suits, so I picked out the white one and put it in my shopping bag. I picked out 4 other tops, some cropped, some cover-ups for on the beach. I made my way over to the shorts, then skirts and lastly the dresses. I also decided to buy a jumpsuit. Of course I also had to buy a new bikini. I saw a black one, a halter top paired with a simple bottom. It covered just enough, but let's get real, it's Brazil we're talking about. Almost every girl is walking around in a bikini where you can practically see everything. So I picked up the bikini and then felt a presence behind me.

"That would look good on you." I heard a guy say.

Oh god, what a creep. I was afraid to see who it would be. I slowly turned around and my eyes widened.

"Are you stalking me?" I rudely asked him.

"I think I should be the one to ask that question." He winked.

I rolled my eyes in disgust, "What are you even doing here?"

"Shopping with my sister." He answered.

"How sweet." I sarcastically said and shot a fake smile at him.

I walked past him and looked at the collection of various sunglasses. I tried one on and looked in the mirror.

"So where are you going?" I heard a now familiar voice say from behind me.

"Ugh, can't you leave me alone for a second?" I wondered why I was so rude to him. Probably because I was still pissed about the whole parking spot incident.

"No, I'm bored as hell. So where are you going?" He asked again,as he looked in my shopping bag. Meanwhile I put the sunglasses I had on in my bag.

"Why would I tell you?" I provoked him and I now walked towards the shoe department.

"Because..." It seemed like he was thinking before giving an answer. Smart move.

"Because I am genuinely interested in where a pretty girl like you is going to. It's definitely not somewhere in Europe." He answered, sounding surprisingly genuine like he said.

"Well thank you, I guess." I smiled, feeling the shy side of me come out.

"Tell me." He said slightly nudging my shoulder.

"Okay then. São Paulo, Brazil." I told him honestly.

"Are you for real?" He looked shocked and amused.

"Yeah, why would I be lying about that?"

"I don't know, because I'm Brazilian?" He said not sure of himself why that would be the reason.