Imagine #2 La Tortura

Neymar and I have been friends since he started playing for FC Barcelona. If it wasn't for Dani Alves' sake, we would've never met. I happened to be his favorite cousin and spent a lot of time with him back when he still lived in Brazil. When he moved to Barça, I promised him to finish my school and then go to an University in Barcelona, so I could be with him again. Thank god my family trusted him enough, so here I am in Barcelona. I moved in with him, because he insisted on it. No matter what I would say, he wouldn't have let me live somewhere else, that's how stubborn he is. You gotta take it or leave it.

Neymar on the other hand, in the beginning he always came over because he didn't know anyone else. Him and Dani have been bro's since forever. So that way I got to meet him and we always hang out and have a good time. Of course, not very often, because my Uni is giving me shit loads of work. But the times I have some spare time, I mostly spend it with them.

--------------------------------------------------------

Today we're going out for dinner, but it's a restaurant where they have a dance floor and so on. So basically a club where you can eat good food, if that makes sense. And you know, Brazilians always love to dance and be happy.

It was 8:00 pm and I was getting ready. I put on a lace, tight red dress, combined with some black, classy heels. I straightened my long, black hair and let it loose. I kept my make-up minimal. To finish off the whole look I threw on some accessories.

"Y/N! Are you done yet?" Dani yelled from downstairs

Right in time, I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time and was satisfied with the result.

"Coming!" I yelled back

I grabbed my clutch and put my phone and some gum in it. I quickly walked down the stairs, still being careful I wouldn't fall.

As I looked through the living room my eyes met Neymar's. I quizzically looked over at Dani.

"I thought it would just be us two?" I asked my cousin, who was more like the brother I never had.

"I know, but he felt lonely, because his friends left yesterday." He replied

"Oh, okay, no problem." I smiled at Neymar

He let out a deep breath.

"What?" I asked him

"I thought you would be mad." He chuckled

"Why would I be?"

"I don't know, for ruining the whole family dinner..." He trailed off

"Well, you definitely thought wrong! We enjoy your company!" I winked, "You're so tense today, loosen up dude." I told him.

He smiled and his eyes lit up. He let his arm rest on my shoulder as we walked out of the house and Dani locked the house. We reached the car. Dani was driving, Neymar sat shotgun and I was in the back. I started playing games on my phone because I was bored. After 15 minutes we arrived at the restaurant and stepped out of the car. Dani and Neymar both offered me their hands, so I linked each arm to one of theirs and walked in the middle. Perks of having a sweet cousin and a nice friend, I guess.

We walked inside and a couple fans recognized the boys, so they took some pictures while I was already sitting at our table. The music was blasting through big speakers and there were people dancing on the dancefloor. After a couple of minutes they came back.

"So, what's the schedule for the upcoming week?" I asked

"Nothing big, just some Liga games." Dani said

We continued talking about their games and ordered our food. Time had passed and finally our food came. I finished it quickly, because I was hungry, probably because I hadn't eaten much at home.