Imagine #1 Nothing can change my mind

As I was getting ready to go on a date with my boyfriend, who I have been dating for a good 8 months now, I was in the process of finding a decent dress. I was looking through my closet until I gave up.

Why are these things so hard. I wanted something appropriate for tonight. Not too much but still sexy in a way.

I heard footsteps from the hallway, the sound coming closer to our bedroom. The door soon slowly opened and his head peeked through. He eyed me up and down as I was still in my undergarments. Typical.

"Mind helping me find a dress?" I asked him as he came closer to me.

"Of course not!", Neymar laughed, "You know this is my favorite part."

He winked at me and made his way to our walk-in closet. I went to sit on the bed hopelessly.

I was in deep thoughts when he interrupted me, "How about this one?"

He held up a beautiful, sexy, yellow dress, with cutouts and it still covered your knees.

"It's perfect, thanks!" I gushed and gave him a quick peck on the lips. He smiled his sweet smile and I took the dress from him.

"I'll see you downstairs." I nodded and put on the dress. I decided to wear a pair of white platform heels with it and finished it off with some accessories. I was glad I already did my hair and make-up. I quickly grabbed my clutch and phone and headed downstairs.

"I'm ready to go." I told Neymar.

"Y/N, you look beautiful." He said admiring my outfit.

"I've done a pretty good job, if I say so myself." He added

"Okay there, let's not get too full of ourselves, huh." I smirked

He playfully rolled his eyes, grabbed his keys and we went into his car. He played some music and we were just chatting away and after a good 20 minutes we eventually neared the restaurant where he made our reservation, we noticed they were busy with constructions and all, so we had to park a little further. Neymar got out of the car and walked over to my side opening the door. He offered me his hand and I gladly accepted. We started walking to the restaurant and there were little rocks and sand everywhere.

"You've got to be kidding me..." I mumbled. I carefully took a step as I tightly held onto Neymar.

"Y/N, let me just carry you, you'll ruin your heels." He said.

"No, really you don't have to! I've got this." I said confidently.

I walked step by step, until I felt his hand around my waist and the other one swung my legs in the air.

I groaned, "You really didn't have to."

"I know, I wanted to." He winked.

Him and his charmes, ugh. I tried my best to wiggle out of his grip so I could walk on my own again.

"It's not gonna work, Y/N." He whispered

"You never know. Ney, put me down." I sternly said

"No."

"Why do you gotta be such a gentleman. I'm not injured, you know." I tried my best to let him free me.

"Nothing can change my mind." He said while looking me straight in the eyes.

"Well then..."

A devilish plan popped up in my head.

I kissed him, not just a kiss, no, a real one. One he absolutely loved and craved for more. He got caught up in the kiss, exactly what I was trying to achieve. He put me down and put his hands around my waist. Things got heated from there on, and we were still in the middle of the streets, so I quickly pulled away.

"Nothing, huh?" I smirked, turned around, strutted my stuff and swayed my hips while walking.

I heard him sigh while muttering a couple things and he jogged over to me. I quietly let out a giggle.

We reached the restaurant and went inside.

We ended up spending the night talking and laughing, just having a good time and enjoying each others company.

"Do you want to head home?" He asked me, with a hint of desperation.

"Yeah, sure." I said, slightly confused.

He paid the bill and we walked outside again. He immediately picked me up and started walking. Here we go again, I thought.

"So stubborn." I laughed, "I'm not even gonna try this time."

He picked up his pace, "What's up with you?"

"We're gonna finish what you started earlier." He cheekily smiled

"Really?" I laughed out loud, "So needy, damn."

"Just for you, babe."