Chapter 42: Final Chapter

2 years later

Katelyn's Pov

Uni has been rather a challenge but I'm glad I'm nearly in my third year. I'm actually on summer holiday, at least I get to relax. I'm planning on going on a vacation to Hawaii or New Orleans but I'm still not sure. Maybe I will do that next year. My Mum is taking me somewhere, but I'm not sure where.

It's as if she's hiding something or willing to surprise me. I'm so curious! We passed many buildings and trees. I ended up, falling asleep and started dreaming of Corey coming to LA again. I was so happy, only if this dream could come to reality.

"Where are you taking me Mum?" I curiously ask.

"I won't say anything babes, it's a surprise" she says, pulling over at an airport. I was just puzzled, I didn't understand why we were at an airport.

"Are we picking a relative of yours?"

"No hun, you'll see" she says getting out of the car. I was so nervous. I didn't know who we were meeting or picking up from the airport. We then entered the airport. I then saw a guy who kind of resembled Corey from back-view. He had quite a lot of luggages. When he turned around, I nearly screamed, it was him!!

"OMG COREY HEY!!!!" I said jumping on him, I cried and smiled like there's no tomorrow. I was so happy, it was just an exuberating feeling.

"Hey baby, I missed you" he says kissing me softly.

"Omg what a surprise I missed you too!!" I say crying uncontrollably.

"Don't cry baby girl, I'm here to stay forever"

"What!!!" I exclaimed, I was just so perplexed.

"Remember what I once, told you last time about me relocating here after a year or so"

"Yeah OMG, you're moving here, for good??" I excitedly say jumping.

"Yeah baby"

"What about your life, family, uni and work??" I say.

"Don't worry babes, it's all sorted, and since I will be a little lonely, Chris decided to come too, he's over there" Corey says.

"Aaah omg Chris hey I missed you" I blissfully say hugging him.

"Hey babes how are you? I missed you more" he says carrying me. Chris says giving me the hugest hug ever.

"I'm good thanks. So you guys left your Mum in Canada?"

"Yeah we will miss her but we'll visit her soon" Corey says

"Hey guys, how are you?" Mum says greeting  Corey and Chris.

"Hey Wendy" they both say smiling.

"So Mum you really know, how to keep secrets it was a surprise right?"

"Yeah babes" she says.

"Thanks Mum, you're the best I'm so happy"

We then left the airport. I couldn't contain the joy which was within me. I bet Shanelle, will be so happy to see Chris. We headed to the car. It was so cosy and less cold compared to outside. I guess my dream has really come true. Maybe it was God trying to reveal something to me.

Corey is just my heart. He has literally made a huge impact in my life. I can't believe he sacrificed to move back here just for me. He's my everything. I also adore his brother Chris. He's funny, sweet, crazy and adorable! What a long journey it has been. Life is just going so great right now.

Everything feels so right and seems perfect than, I expected. Having Corey in my life has really been a blessing. I never expected than the guy who was so exasperating would end up being the most important person in my life. I've been through a lot that if I had a blank page, I'd fill it with all the problems and predicaments, I've faced in the past. Losing my father is one of them.