Chapter 33: Going to Atlanta GA

Katelyn's POV

I'm now on summer holiday, I'm super excited because I will be jetting off to Atlanta Georgia, to see my best friend Vanessa in a few days. I miss her so much, she means a lot to me, I love her to bits. I still miss Corey but staying in touch with him on a regular basis is helping me cope with his absence but I can honestly say it's hard. I'm supposed to be going to Atlanta Georgia with Mum but she unfortunately can't come with me because of work. But we will be going to New Orleans together soon, to see my cousins. Since I will be staying in Atlanta Georgia, for a few weeks, I'm carrying quite a lot of clothes and other basic essentials I may require. I already shopped, so I was just packing. I then received a FaceTime call from Corey. I waited for it to connect, phones are aggravating sometimes they take time to load, after a few minutes of waiting for it to load, Corey's face just emerged on the screen. I couldn't stop smiling, I was so happy!

"Hey Corey..."I said happily

"Hi baby how are you doing?" he said waving.

"Just packing, because I'm flying to ATL in a few days"

"Awww you're gonna have fun wish I was going  with you, I miss you princess"

"I miss you more Hun"

"How's everyone there?" He asks

"They're okay, how is uni going so far Corey?

"It's good but it's a bit of a challenge, I do lots of work girl it's stressful as hell" he complained

"Well that's uni life for you but hang in there mate you'll get there" I said encouragingly

"So what did you do today babe?" He curiously asks.

"Nothing much I was just packing, and chilling at home, guess what babe?"

"Yeah??" He says trying to figure out what I was gonna tell him.

"I'm on summer holiday dumbo" I teased smirking.

"Oooh lucky you, I will be on holiday in about 2 weeks, it sucks.

"Ha Ha I guess you're not in luck Corey Michaels" I tease

"Whatever, Chris wants to say hi he's here" he said passing his phone to Chris so he could see me.

"Hey Hun, long time I miss you how are you!!" He excitedly uttered waving at me and making a love heart sign. This chap is just too adorable I  absolutely adore him and miss him to bits.

"Hey Hey CHRIS, OMG!!! I miss you too I'm good how have you been?" I blissfully said smiling.

"I'm cool, how's LA and college?" He says

"It's okay but it isn't the same without you and Corey"

"Awwww don't worry lovey, we'll come and visit you soon, how's Wendy and everybody?"

"She's alright and everyone is fine they all miss you" I sadly say

"Awww bless I miss them too, especially Shanelle my girlfriend but we stay in touch here and there, I will let you finish your convo with your bae" he humorously said sticking his tongue out he always finds ways to cheer me up even when I'm down he's not just my boyfriend's brother, he is also my best friend.