Chapter 34: Goodbye LA

Katelyn's POV

I got to the airport after about an hour. I'm really going to miss this place it really sucks, but at least I'm not going forever I will soon return. I'm feeling so happy, I haven't seen Vanessa in a while, I'm so ecstatic. Lewis, Jess, Mum and Shanelle came to the airport. It's really hot today, I hope the weather will be like this in Atlanta.

"Do you have everything you need babe?" Mum asks, taking my luggage.

"Yeah I do Mum, I tried by all means to not forget anything" I say verifying if I had everything.

"Lets go and get food Huns, before your flight comes" Jess suggests putting her arm around my shoulder. I will miss this girl, she's my best friend so is Shanelle. They're both so nice and supportive of me. They're always there for me.

"Yeah boo, that would be great" I say smiling

"So are you looking forward to your vacation?" Lewis asks

"Yeah I am but I will miss you guys a lot" I say walking towards the food store at the airport.

"Awww we'll miss you more babe" everyone said in unison. I nearly teared up I hate saying goodbye. So we ordered our food at McDonald's, we then left after eating and resumed back to the airport.

"What time is your flight coming babe?" Shanelle asks sipping her juice.

"I'm boarding the plane at 3:10, it's actually 2:55 now OMG, I'm nearly going. I can't believe I won't be seeing you guys for about a month or so." I say groaning

"Don't worry sweetheart, we'll stay in touch.  We can even Skype each other" Jessica said hugging me.

It was now time to finally leave, I then bid everyone goodbye, this was honestly the worse part.

"Bye baby, I will miss you take care of yourself and have fun too, let me know when you arrive, I love you cupcake" Mum said embracing me and kissing my cheek. She began to tear up, I started crying too. I don't like being apart from my Mum. She's my everything and my best friend.

"I will miss you too Mum, yeah I will let you know when I arrive I love you too"

"Honey I will miss you a lot my girl, your the best" Shanelle says crying, I just wrapped my arms around her.

"Don't cry babe I will be back soon, I will miss you too sweet cakes" I say wiping her tears.

"Bye babe, I'm gonna miss you so much please stay in touch and take care I promised my self that I wouldn't cry but you're making me cry now" Jess uttered, tears began to slowly stream down her cheek.

"Awww babe it's okay I will stay in touch with you Jess. I'm gonna miss you more I love you"

"Love you too girl" she retorted.

"Awww babe, come here I'm gonna miss you you take care okay, don't forget to stay in touch have a safe journey beautiful, I love you sweetie" lewis says hugging me.

"Awww you're so sweet Lewis, I will definitely stay in touch with you. I will miss you too. Thanks and I love you too" I say smiling.

"By everyone, I love you all"

"Bye Kate" they all said blowing a kiss to me.
My flight then came, I then finally bid everyone farewell and made my way to where I was boarding my plane. I then started crying as the flight slowly took off and ascended into the air to its anticipated destination. Tears continued to uncontrollably roll down my cheek I couldn't stop reminiscing my Mum and my friends that I had just left behind. I was actually sitting by the window side. I felt more comfortable, After a few minutes of settling in the plane, I then dozed off to sleep. I then felt someone sitting beside me that is when I woke up. I was still feeling a little weary after having my nap, can you believe it.