Chapter 16

Kelsey's POV

Oh my gosh I can't believe I finally figured out what's happening its obvious Alice and Ryan are totes in love!!!

Not the point Kelsey

I mentally slap myself and try not to focus on the path which is not doing wonders to my skin tone. I wish I had more make up unfortunately I only have Chapstick, CHAPSTICK!!!!!!!! I totally need more makeup...

Not important Kelsey!

"Guys I don't like this" I say trying to sound not panicked but horribly failing.

Trevor rubs my back protectively. I've always loved my big bro but he's a little over protective sometimes like the time...

**FLASHBACK**

"Kelsey would you maybe wanna go see a movie sometime?" Ronnie the new amazingly hot kid in my grade asks me.

Blushing drastically I say with a smile "ye...."

"Woah, woah, woah, who are you and how exactly are you cut out to be my sisters significant other?" Trevor asks demandingly

"Trevor" I say half embarrassed, annoyed and frantic that my brother has suddenly popped out of nowhere and practically ruined the chances of me being with the hottest guy in my grade.

I wish that he would sometimes not be completely crazy protective.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

My nails need to be clipped.

Stay on task!!!

"Guys whats that?" Alice Asks confused.

Looking up from the dirt I see a massive castle not a pretty Cinderella but more of a castle that you would expect Maleficent to live inside.

It was dark brick towers towering over the ground there were spikes everywhere in sight. There was also a drawbridge and a moat filled with the most greenest water you ever have seen.

It looked as though thousands of rats had pooped in the Water for millions of years. Gross.

We walked around the tree line and got as close as we could to the draw bridge.

"Ok, here is the plan we..."Ryan whispering got interrupted when the drawbridge slowly went down and standing just on the other side of the drawbridge was the most ugliest third man third goat and a third squid creature.

"Alice, and friends, I have been humbly awaiting your arrival" the GoatManSquid said in a very gravely voice.

We all stay as still and silent as we can.

"I know your out there the trees are my friends.

I look up and indeed the trees had faces.

"Run!" Screamed Alice .

And we did.

-@-@-@@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@

It's kind of a dorky chapter but still an update

Vote for more chapters!!,

Have a great Fourth of July and summer

Until next time

Farewell UNICORNS!