Chapter 20

Ryan's POV

"Do you think that Valerie would mind if we opened them?" Kelsey questioned?

"I dont know how she will react" Trevor answered his twin.

"Come on the natural light will be good for this dump" she insisted

Just then Alice fainted 

"what the...?"Kelsey managed before she and Trevor followed suit. 

I knew that food was poisoned I luckily have a plan. I am going to act as though I am poisoned as well. I lay down acting as though I am asleep just like my friends when the Goat-man-squid slinks around the corner. 

"They are fast asleep your highness, where did you want me to put them?" 

"In the cells in the cellar if you please minion." 

The voice was different it seemed much younger than what Valerie had sounded like at breakfast. 

We were each being pulled down flights of stairs. The minions as Valerie had called them were not gentle. I could hear several times where one of us was hit against a wall. 

Once they took us all the way down I acted. I sprung from my limp state and fought with all my might. I could feel all the liquid in their bodies. I controlled the water inside the creatures just how one of my enemies had done to me. I dehydrated them until they passed out They were out on the ground and I left them there.

I had another plan to get my friends awake. I will dilute their blood stream with the water just enough to flush out the poison. 

I start with Trevor, slowly maneuvering the fluids throughout his body. Suddenly he gasped awake. Coughing, "What happened?" Trevor asks.

"The food, it was poisoned." 

"Oh, well what happened to those guys?" he questions pointing to Valerie's Minions. 

"I uh, knocked them out."

I soon wake Kelsey and Alice and explain to the what had happened. We form a plan to take out Valerie and take the Central gem from her. 

"We don't have much time to lose." Alice states, "Let's move!"

We spring into action. We stealthily climb the stairs. watching for guards at every corner. We quietly walk down each of the hallways searching for Valerie or the gem. 

"Our best bet is the throne room," I say, "I think that is where she would hide it."

"Hide what?" A voice snaps us out of our quiet and we turn to the sound of the voice. Its not Valerie its another girl. A girl with pure white eyes and hair and she's our age.

"Mac?!" Alice gasps utterly confused.

"No that's not Mackenzie that's my sister!" I say

---------------------------

hello Unicorns!

Hope this update was worth it!

I am going to update by the end of the week again hopefully!

I love you all!