Harry x Heather

Requested by @DreamyKawaii. You're up with the requests guys! (I literally opened requests at 1:30 in the morning and I already have a bunch to write.) 

'Harry!'- Luna came into the Ministry of Magic screaming in a frenzy. -'Has anyone seen Harry?!'- But no one seemed to be paying the blonde any attention. Until she literally clashed against someone. 

'Luna?'- Indeed, it was the voice of the raven-haired boy. Luna's eyes directed to his immediately. -'What's wrong?'

Indeed, it was the middle of the Battle of Hogwarts. The Ministry of Magic was a distress, people running, crying, apparating and disapparating. 

'Harry, Heather.'- Luna tried to regain her breath. Harry's heart skipped a beat and his mind went into alert mode. He shook the blonde by her shoulders. 

'What? What happened to Heather? Is she okay?'

'Harry'- Luna breathed in.-'He has her.'

'What do you mean, he has her?!'- Harry was really trying to get an answer out of her. His beautiful Heather was in danger, and he really needed to get to her. 

Harry had liked Heather for as long as he could remember. They had always been friends, potions partners, and with a certain attraction to each other. And now, she was in danger, and he would do anything and everything to get her to safety. 

'Voldemort. Malfoy Manor. He has her'- Now Luna was crying her eyes out. Heather was best friends with the blonde girl, but she knew only Harry would have the courage and bravery to face Voldemort for her. Because Harry loved her. 

'I gotta go.'- He simply said and began running towards an apparition spot. In the way there, he grabbed Hermione's hand, dragging her with him. 

'Harry, where are we going?!'- Hermione tried to manage to scream over the noise. 

'To save Heather!'- He screamed, before apparating to the Malfoy Manor. 

The Malfoy Manor was as eerie and dark as it sounded. Not a single sound was heard, only voices at a distance. 

Harry had brought with him an entire army of people. He was scared, he couldn't deny it, but he knew that he had to overcome that fear in order to get his girl to safety again. 

Whimpers and voices were heard at a distance. It was loud and clear, his voice, Bellatrix's voice, and the loud laughter of the Death Eaters who were witnessing the entire thing. 

'Harry...'- Hermione's voice was reduced to a mumble.-'Is that...?'

'Heather.'- Harry sighed, before carefully going down a flight of stairs. The others followed. Harry turned around before opening the door where he was sure Y/N was... and who knew what was being done to her. 

'Everyone wands at the ready. Hermione, you lead the attack on the Death Eaters and Voldemort, putting a safety ward over you and the others. I will take Heather out of the Manor safely, and then come back to finish this. Got it?'- Harry asked, everyone nodded. 

The war at the Malfoy Manor was worse than anyone thought. Hurt, death, grief and fear. When they came out of the door of what were the remains of the Malfoy Manor, Voldemort was still alive, so was Bellatrix. The Death Eaters however, were all dead. 

Hermione looked around frantically for Harry. They had apparated back to the Ministry of Magic, and the boy who lived was nowhere to be seen. 

'Has anyone seen Harry?'- She asked in a loud scream, only to be met by Ginny, who gave her the answer. 

Harry woke up a few hours later. He sat up uncomfortably in his chair, rubbing his eyes under his glasses. His hand was over his wand in a hard clutch, not letting go, maybe due to the fear, or maybe because he was used to it. 

Someone giggled. Harry focused on who was beside him. 

'You're awake'- She said. Harry's eyes locked with Heather's.- He had taken her to St.Mungos immediately after the attack, her back was bleeding and she sure was now a victim of severe blood loss. Unforgivable Curses. She had a few broken ribs and a concussion in her head. However, she still managed to smile. 

'And you're alive'- He said, sighing in relief. She took his hand in hers. 

'Why did you do it?'- She asked, and Harry raised an eyebrow in confusion.-'Risking your life for me, I mean.'

Harry laughed. 

'Heather, can't you see it?'- He asked, but Heather looked even more confused than him. Harry's hand left hers to rest on her cheek. -'Heather, darling, I'm in love with you. I would risk my life every single day in order to get you to safety. I would've blamed myself forever if you died in his hands.'

Heather looked at him. Tears were welling in her eyes. She smiled fondly. She didn't speak, instead she motioned for him to come closer to her, to finally press her forehead against his. 

'I love you, Harry Potter. I always have.'- She said in the faintest of voices. Harry's eyes opened and looked at her. 

'For real?'- He asked in a whisper. 

'Yes'- Heather laughed softly. 

'Oh thank Godric'- Harry sighed in relief again. A smile pulled on his lips.-'I never thought I would hear you say that.'

'Well believe it. You're hearing it now.'- She said, before inching closer to him.-'I love you.'

And Harry didn't answer. Instead, he pressed his lips softly to hers. 

'HARRY JAMES POTTER, HOW DO YOU...'- Hermione's voice boomed through the door, but was quickly cut off when she saw the scene. 

Heather giggled. Harry groaned, throwing his head back. 

'How. How does everyone always interrupt these.'- He muttered, turning to look at Hermione. 

'Yes, Hermione?'- He asked, his eyes glaring daggers into hers. Hermione became small in herself, blushing hard. 

'Nothing. I was worried because you didn't tell me you were taking Heather to St.Mungos.'- She said.-'But I'll be gone now. Take care, Heather.'- She said quickly. Heather laughed. 

'Thanks, Hermione.'- She said and Hermione was quick to leave, slamming the door shut behind her. Heather looked back at Harry. 

'So...'- She asked. But Harry took hold of her cheek again, pressing his forehead against hers. 

'What? Did you think an interruption would keep me from kissing you?'- Harry asked in a mutter, leaning in to kiss her again.