"When did you start smoking cigarettes?" I ask while sweeping some of them up.

"It's only when I'm stressed, but I chain smoke when I do." He answers while I look at the numerous amount of the smoked cigarettes littering the floor.

"Oh," I whisper.

"Yeah." He says while awkwardly scratching his back of his neck.

I continue to sweep and eventually get the absurd amount of shattered glass into a pile in the middle of the room. He smashed a lot of things and I haven't even gone to the bar area yet. Harry puts us all the furniture back to its original state and starts to pick up all the items that got thrown around, including the lights that he once had up on the wall.

"You don't need to put those back up." I mumble while watching him go to hang them back up on the top of the wall like they were before.

"I liked them up." He mumbles back while continuing to hang them up with the tacks already in the wall. It feels like yesterday I remember coming out to seeing those hung up for Christmas.

I smile lightly knowing he actually enjoys the Christmas lights up, even though Christmas is over and he hates the holidays. He stands on the couch and hangs them back up.

I'm gonna have to grab the mop after I'm done cleaning up all this glass. There literally alcohol everywhere.

I get to the bar and see all the broken glass on the counter top. I start picking it up with my fingers and tossing the pieces into the garbage. The sound of the glass cracks into the bag while Harry hops off the couch and turns the twinkle lights back on, making them light up the room so it's more warm. His back faces me as he looks up softly at the light.

As I watch him look up at the newly hung up lights, I accidentally slice my finger on a piece of broken glass, making me instantly gasp and drop the bag in my hand.

Harry turns his head to me from across the room and looks at me in shock. The blood pours down my index finger and I hold my hand in pain.

He jogs over behind the bar and grabs my wrist, examining the cut on my finger and sucking in a sharp breath between his clenched teeth, quickly before quickly bringing me towards the kitchen. I wince from the pain as he brings me to the kitchen sink, immediately turning on the tap and running my hand under it.

"How did you cut yourself?" He says in sorrow while washing the blood off my hand and grabbing a hand towel.

"I wasn't paying attention when I was picking up the glass." I whisper as he turns off the tap and puts pressure to the cut with a towel.

"Darling be careful." He murmur while pressing the cloth to my minor cut. He stands dangerously close to me while peaking under he towel to analyzing my cut. I can hear the calm rhythm of his breathing. He reaches over in the cabinet where we keep all the different kind of pills. He grabs out the small box of bandaids and opens it up with grabbing on out. I watch him as unwraps the packaging and removes the hand towel. He wraps the bandaid around my finger, being as delicate as possible. I look at his concentrating expressing, keeping his eyebrows furrowed while he keeps his attention on my finger.

I didn't realize how close we were standing together until I could hear the sounds of his gentile exhales.

"All better." He says faintly while bringing the bandaid finger to his lips and softly kissing it better. I look up into his deep green eyes and slowly feel a sense of tranquility. Within all the chaos of our lives, I always find my calm through his emerald eyes.

"T-thank you." I feel my voice go weak. Even after all these months, he still takes my breath away when I stand this close. It kills me in every way knowing that I just want him but I can't have him because of the situation.

I miss us so much.

"Leave everything else for me please. It's my mess, I'll clean it. I don't want you getting hurt again." He whispers while placing my hand down.

I give in and nod, tucking my loose strand of hair from my pony tail behind my ear and stepping back from him. I can't torture myself like this, It's not helping me or him.

"O-okay." My voice breaks before I turn and walk out of the living room, leaving him in the kitchen.

//

short chapter! I'm sorry.

Comment and vote!