Six

"You heard me," He says again before walking to the other end of the room.

My hands start to shake at his order. My mind rushes with overwhelming thoughts.

"I-I don't w-" I start but he immediately cuts me off.

"I won't look." He quietly says as he walking into a small room and turns on the light, showing that it's a walk in closet. Now I'm just confused.

The closet is mostly bare but he ponders in the small space, "Why?" I mumble.

"Just do it Amelia. I'm not going to look if you don't want me too." He says while pulling out a pair of track pants and a lose white crop top.

Is he just getting clothes for me? That was not going where I thought it was and a feel very relieved. I still don't want to change while he's in the same room though.

"Can I please just change alone..." I mumble.

"Fine." He rolls his eyes and tosses me the clothes. I look at the short white shirt and scrunch my face a bit.

"This is very short." I complain, looking at the little amount of fabric.

"Darling you're lucky I'm not making you walk around in your bra and panties. So count your blessings." He shakes his head and heads for the door.

I cringe at his remark and he smirks at my reaction. "What? Do you not like what I said?" He says with a devilish grin.

"No..." I murmur.

"Why? Was it the word panties?" He says and I scrunch my face at the word.

"Wow you're so naïve," he shakes his head and goes for the door. His tall frame exits the room and the door shuts behind him.

I huff in relief and slowly walk over to sit on the bed. This room is very beautiful, it reminds me of my cousins old room she had when she was 12. I was always so jealous because she had a huge beautiful room with giant mirrors and her own bathroom. It made my room look like a shoebox.

I quickly get changed into the warm sweatpants and the small loose shirt. I stand up and look in the mirror and see my stomach showing. I try to pull the shirt down but it shoots back up. Maybe if I just tie my pants up to my chest...

Then I just look stupider.

I just deal with the fact my midsection is going to be showing. I walk toward the closet he was in and turn on the light. The closet is mainly empty but one section has a bunch of girl clothes hung up. All the clothes are quite fitting for my age. Why does he have these? They are some nice clothes in here.

I don't know what time it is, but I'm exhausted. It should be around five, but this day took a toll on me. I quietly creep over to the bed and just decide to lay down until he comes bashing in here and ordering me to clean or whatever.

It's not wrong if I lay down right? He obviously doesn't need me for anything if he isn't hollering at me. He also just gave me clothes to change into and left the room... He didn't tell me to come out when I'm done.

I lay on the soft white bed and feel a void of peace wipe over me. This bed was so soft...

I lay my head on the pillow and stare at the ceiling. I was really strung up when he told me to take off my clothes, but it turns out he wasn't gonna do anything that I thought he was. I really hope he never tries anything like that.