Nine

We walk out of the tattoo parlor and I hold my wrist firmly while walking down the stoned sidewalk. Harry doesn't along his arm around me like before, he doesn't touch me at all for that matter. I'm hoping he knows that am furious and I don't want to be near him.

But when do I ever want to be near my kidnapper?

The silence if deafening but not awkward.

"Erica thinks you're hot." He breaks the silence, making my angry expression to turn to confused.

I look up next to him and arch my brow, "What?"

"Erica the tattoo artist. She thinks you're hot." He repeats like I'm stupid and didn't hear him the first time.

"But- isn't- why," I can't find the words in my sentence.

"She's a lesbian." He chuckles while throwing his hands in his jean pockets.

"But you were like kissing her neck and stuff. I thought you guys were together." I ask in confusion.

He laughs slightly and shakes his head, "No are you kidding me? First of all, I don't date. And we used to screw around a lot. She may be a lesbian, but she always makes an exception for me, only me." He says.

"An exception?" I try to get him to clarify.

"Amelia, she doesn't like to fuck guys except for me." He says making my body tense. I feel kind of stupid now, because I didn't know what he meant.

"Oh.." How is she a lesbian then if she used to sleep with Harry. Or still does for all I know.

"Yep-" He begins before leaning down into my ear uninvitingly. "That's how good I am," He finishes, letting his warm breath tamper against my ear.

I shiver runs down my spine but I lean away from him. Why does he have to put me in these situations. Why doesn't he understand that I'm not interested.

"I didn't really ask but thanks for letting me know." I say annoyed.

He chuckles again before we get to the elevator. I'm glad he thinks this is funny, cause I don't.

We get to the elevator and Harry stops. I look up at him, waiting for for a code to be enters by his fingers, but he just stands there.

"What are you waiting for?" He asks me.

"I'm waiting for you to enter the code!" I roll my eyes.

"And I'm waiting for you to try your new accessory." He peers down at my wrist, wanting me to try the barcode.

I huff and take the cloth of the throbbing tattoo. "Just hold it below the keypad." He says.

I hold my wrist up to hover around the keypad, making a small chime come from the machine and the screen light up green. Within seconds the stainless steel doors fly open, and I can't help but fell a bit a amazed.

"Wow you're a natural." He rolls his eyes and walks in the elevator.

I place the black cloth on my wrist again and feel the cooling sensation against my hot irritated skin.