Seventy Nine

Wanna know something weird? So I got inspired to write this book just from looking at this photo^ I HAVE NO CLUE WHY THIS PHOTO OF HS INSPIRED ME TO WRITE A BOOK ABOUT AN UNDERGROUND GANG AND A GIRL THAT GETS KIDNAPPED! Someone send help because where does my mind go lmao!!! Anyway,,,, enjoy that chapter!!

Harry Styles

The elevator opens to the alive office floor that I see everyday. I walk in and down the hallway with the five doors throughout it, but stopping at the receptionist desk on the way.

The woman sits there with the phone pressed to her ear. The minute she sees me, she hands me the handful of envelops- trying to avoid eye contact.

I smirk at her nervousness and slowly grab the white envelopes from her hand. That woman's been my receptionist for a year now and she still gets nervous when she sees me every morning.

I continue walking down the hallway and passing each the guys offices and the conference room before getting to mine at the end. I crack open the door and shut it behind me, walking up to my desk and tossing the envelopes on it.

I have so much shit to do today. These stupid envelopes keeps coming in and I'm the only one that can deal with them so that already takes a few hours out of my day. Then I have to go down to the torture chamber and beat an answer out of a stubborn gang member that supposedly had something to do with the shooting in the club.

I perch down in the large chair and put all of the envelops in front of me, grabbing my mail knife and cutting them open.

A knock at the door makes me shoot my eyes up from the mail I haven't even got to open yet. For fuck sakes I just sat down and people are already banging at my door.

"Come in." I mumble while ripping open the envelopes with my gold knife.

The door opens and in pops in Niall, standing tall in his leather jacket. His blonde hair is pushed to the side while his lips hold a small smile.

"Hey Styles." He says while walking in and shutting the door behind him.

"Hey." I say back while ripping open the envelopes. He walks over and sits on the leather chair in front of my desk, resting his ankle on his knee and leaning back to stretch his arms out.

"Not trying to bug you but I just wanted to pop in and see how you're doing." He says quietly while making himself comfortable.

"What do you mean? I'm fine." I arch my brow and keep my eyes on opening the mail.

"You're.. fine?" He trails off, trying to get me to realizing something without actually saying it.

"Oh, you mean with Amelia?" My eyes light up a bit when I mention her.

"Yes mate I was trying to get there without being so obvious." He rolls his eyes.

"Well things are good." I grin slightly, not containing myself.

"Yeah? You made up?" He asks.

"Well I mean, it was all A misunderstanding. So their was no reason to fight in the first place." I explain while leaning back in my chair.

"Well what about the whole 'I love you' thing?" He asks, arching his pierced brow.

I nearly forgot that he was there for that part.

"Oh," I begin, scratching the back of my neck in contemplation if I even feel comfortable bringing this up. "She said it back." I answer with a light smile.