Twenty Two

"You're sick! You know that?" I say in rage. I can't believe him, I can't believe this situation. I'm so worked up still and I can't seem to let this go. Suspicion haunts a guilty mind? What kind of twisted idea did he get that from?

"Oh baby you don't know that half of it." He smirks while I step away from him. His devilish tone dances in amusement which makes me ill. Not one hint of sadness or remorse taints his features.

"Don't call me that! You're a psycho that enjoys killing people and laughing about it afterwards!" I try to step back from him but the bed is behind me.

"And you're a bitch who doesn't do what's she told. We both have our corks darling." He fires back without hesitation.

He doesn't seem very mad, he looks strangely calm. His jaw isn't clenched and he isn't grinding his teeth together. He looks like he's enjoying this argument. I feel very offended by his words, but I'm too side tracked by the situation.

"Harry you just killed an innocent man! A young man if anything! You're insane!" I feel like I'm just repeating myself with different words but the same message.

"I prefer 'mentally creative'." He lets the devilish smile plaster his faint lips, making my stomach turn. I huff and keep in the back of my mind that there is a dead body sitting in the living room.

"This isn't a joke Harry! Don't you feel guilty?"

"He was going to die anyway. We all are eventually."

"What are you talking about?" I look up at him, very confused.

His eyes are filled with darkness with a little twinge of insanity. His curls are swept back out of his face and his muscles features stay prominent like usual. He steps closer to me, causing me to fall back on the bed.

My stomach twists into a knot as he hovers over top of me. I try to squirm away from him but once again, his strength is no match to mine.

"No one lives forever. If you really think about it, we are all slowly dying everyday as time goes by." He whispers from above me.

"That's no excuse to kill him! He could have lived a long life but you took that away from him!" I fight.

"I just sped up his process a little more." He smirks again. I need to stay away from him.

"You're insane! Get away from me." I say in anger.

He laughs slightly and shakes his head at me in disbelief.

"I like how you think I'm just going to listen to your orders. Did you forget who kidnapped you?" He haunts.

I turn my head to the side and shut my eyes. I can't believe I'm gonna have to deal with this for the rest of my life. He kidnapped me, and he is never going to let me go.

I leave my head to the side and just let a tear slip down from my eyes as he chuckles.

"I just can't believe you killed him." I murmur under my breath.

"Well get us used to it, because-" he begins. His hand moves up and forms his two fingers and thumb into the shape of a gun. He looks at me and frighteningly points the fingers at my forehead. "-It won't be the last time you experience it." He finishes while pretending to pull the fake trigger of his thumb

"You're a terrible man." I mutter.

"And what makes you think that he wasn't either? He was also apart of the gang and he has also killed other innocent people." Harry states.