Eighty Six

I stay laid back against the arm rest of the couch in the office, holding the book open and reading it quietly. Harry, sits on the other end of the couch, also reading. He's actually reading my favourite book, and I'm surprised because he's more then half way through and he hasn't given up yet. It's not necessarily his genre.

My knees are propped in the air, mirroring his position. His lip ring is between his two fingers, fiddling with it while wearing his black glasses.

My foot is placed on top of his, moving ever so slightly. My feet are so small and nimble compared to his, it's quite a contrast. I read the book while subconsciously rubbing the top of his foot with the bottom of mine. His foot slowly moves a bit, also subconsciously.

"How the book?" He asks while arching his foot up to meet mine.

"It's good. Yours?" I ask.

"It's good." He surprisingly says while playing footsie. I didn't think he'd actually enjoy the romance novel.

I nod while my foot slides up his shin mildly under his track pants- keeping my eyes to my book.

"You wanna keep reading for a bit?" I ask timidly. His eyes look up from the book and at me.

"Yeah I'm getting really into it." He murmurs, making me nod.

We keep reading as our foots move together, becoming more and more noticeable. My foot tethers up and down his leg softly, while his points up and runs against my calf. I try to keep reading the book I be up just reading the same line over and over again because I'm too distracted.

"Fuck it I don't wanna read." He smacks the book shut and throws it to the side, lust quickly filling his eyes.

"Thank god me neither." I eagerly agree as he leans forward and crashes our lips together. I toss the book to the ground and lean back in impact as he vigorously moves his lips with mine, snaking between my legs. My neck lays in the arm rest as he grips my hip, using the other arm to hold himself up. I grab his glasses and throw them off his face, placing them on the ground next to the couch.

His lips hungrily move down to my jaw, leading to right under my ear. A small whine leaves my lips as he nibbles on my sweet spot. I tug the curls above his neck while wrapping my leg around his waist, pulling him closer. Our hips grind together through the materials of our clothing, making a distraught moan leave his lips and into my neck.

"Harry.." I moan his name lightly into his ear, making his teeth tether harder on my neck. His hand slides up my waist, creeping up my shirt and under my bra. His lips move back to mine, slipping his tongue in my mouth without warning. My hands slide down his body and meet at the band of his track pants. When I slipped my hand under the fabric, I expected to feel the band of his boxers, but he wasn't wearing any. It caught me off guard for a second, making him chuckle into my mouth.

"Yeah I'm not wearing briefs." He says humorously while I look down and see the tent in his pants that wasn't contained well because of the loose track pants.

I snicker a bit before pressing my smiling lips to his, molding them together.

His already hard length grinds against my centre, making the pressure in my stomach build dramatically.

But then it happened, everything went black; literally back. I opened my eyes and realize that I could no longer see Harry because we were in the pitch black. I feel him freeze against me and pull back immediately. I couldn't see a thing.

"Woah." I hear Harry's voice say from the couch.

"Did the power just go out?" I say out of concern.