Eighty Five

Amelia Adams

"Harry!" I scream in laughs as he tickles my sides. I squirm from underneath him on the bed as he is straddling my knees, prohibiting me from moving. I twist and kick to break free but can't.

"Not until you say it." He says playful while squeezing my sides, making me lose breath from giggles.

"No!" I regretfully object as he just tickles me harder.

"Wrong answer baby. Say it and I'll stop." He shakes his head as I laugh uncontrollably. My hands try to push his own off of me but it was no use.

"N-never!" I still stand my ground but don't sound really convincing because of my laughs. My body twists and turns on the comforter.

"Say it!" He laughs back in amusement, watching me fall apart. I can't take it anymore.

"Harry Styles is the hottest man on the planet with the biggest.." My voice trials off, not wanting myself to finish.

"Biggest what?" He says playfully, wanting me to finish my world. His hands stop ticking me but they still stay firmly on my hips.

"You know.." I murmur in embarrassment.

"Biggest what?" He repeats but while ticking me again.

"Biggest dick!" I shout in laughs, instantly snapping my hand over my mouth by my foreign words. He laughs and stop ticking me, pulling his hands back to his sides.

"Awe thanks baby." He says as if he didn't make me say it. He leans down and pecks my lips

"I can't believe you." I chuckle and shake my head as he stays sitting on his knees between my legs.

"Hey you said it, not me." He teases while hovering over me, keeping my legs folded against my torso.

"Yeah yeah." I roll my eyes. "I need to go to the market, so I'm gonna leave the same time as you today." I add, switching the subject. I'm not sore anymore like yesterday so I have no problem walking to the market.

"You sure you're okay?" He asks.

"Yes, I feel fine." I smile and run my hand through his damp curls from his shower.

"Good." He smiles back and pulls away, standing to his feet in his black apparel. "I'm leaving in twenty." He adds before walking towards the bedroom door,  disappearing his strong build out of my sight.

By the time I get up and get all ready, Harry is waiting by the door, chucking his phone and leaning against the wall. I tighten my high pony tail while prancing down the stairs and grabbing my shoes by the front door.

"Well finally." He chuckles while I hope around on one foot, trying to slide m black sneakers on.

"I'm two minutes behind." I roll my eyes and his punctualness. I stand up straight once the shoes are on, making him laugh and open the door.

"Two minutes added to my day." He says while holding the door open for me, letting me strut out in a rush.

"Oh poor Harry." I say sarcastically while scanning my wrist to the elevator.

"You're really snarky today." He mentions playfully while standing next to me, waiting for the elevator. His presence is tall next to mine, intimidating like usual but no longer as intimidating to me. I've seen him a little different now- I've seen him for who he really is. Harry will always be intimidating to me, but never to the point of how I used to see him.